I'm playing

3 dc's
1 dmc
2 mc
amr
aml
fc
fc

I'm winning but i keep conceding a worrying amount of goals? any advice?

Play 4 defenders, not 3? Most of your conceded goals are coming from wingers or side midfielders crossing into your area right? That's what full backs stop from happening.

any advice for a 3 at the back system i meant.. Obviously playing 4 at the back would help. I've just always gone for 4 at the back previously just trying to do something different

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Yeah i've been doing that, do you think i should change the roles of the two mc to support? rather than attack and midfield playmaker?

When I've used 3 at the back, I've used 1 MC on support and it's worked pretty well.

I don't see you wing backs or full backs among the players you listed. 3 at the back is actually more defensive than 4 at the back because the three defenders become five when the other team has the ball. Right now the only wide players you have are your aml and amr. Who's defending the opposing team's wingers? Your amr/aml, your dmc, or your mc? None of those are very good options. Your amr/aml are too high up the pitch to get back on defense quickly. If your more central midfielders are defending them, that leaves room in the middle of the pitch.

Just accepted im going to concede, and back my strike force and attacking flair and its working at the moment!