3 DMs

• Thread starter Thread starter Montanaro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 5K
Just made a quick version played 1 game with it, Champions league final against Milan with Chelsea won 4-1

Looks good that.. didnt you get raped down the wings? might give that a download

Just made a quick version played 1 game with it, Champions league final against Milan with Chelsea won 4-1

Well from the screenshot id say that is just a lucky win, milan could have killed you having missed so many SOTs.

Will give it a go, i got like 5 defensive midfielders in my squad now.

View attachment 107163View attachment 107162

Basic rundown of Player roles and Team instructions:

Shay Given - GK - Sweeper Keeper (Defend)
Gonzalo Rodriguez - SW - Libero (Attack)
Jerome Boateng - RB - Fullback (Support)
Aleksandar Kolarov - LB - Fullback (Support)
Nigel De Jong - DM - Defensive Midfield (Defend)
Yaya Toure - DM - Anchor Man (Defend)
Patrick Viera - DM - Defensive Midfield (Defend)
James Milner - RM - Winger (Attack)
Adam Johnson - LM - Winger (Attack)
David Silva - AM - Trequartista (Attack)
Carlos Tevez - ST - Complete Forward (Attack)

With 3 DM's, the sweeper will be able to move into the midfield and further and score a few goals, the Keeper will pick up most counter-attacking through balls. The fullbacks act as wider centrehalves while the DM's sit just in front of them. The wingers and AM will bring the ball from deep and transition the ball from defence to attack, while the striker will hopefully finish everything off, well I hope it works like this.

Will post up some results soon.

Well i have to say this is one of the most successful tactics i´ve ever tried.
The defence needs some tightening (but it´s not bad at all), the offence is really really great!
Tried it ofer some seasons with köln (german bundesliga) and got promoted to the CL after the first year...

Well done, Will!

Back