Looks promising! I'd be interested in testing. Do you use OI? How are the goals distributed? Best performers?

Schurrle is my top goalscoarer with 30goals the first season. I have played 27 games in the second season and he has scored 20 goals. Babacar 18 goals and El Sharaawy has scored 11. The forwards really deliver. I have like 50-70 % possession every game. Sorry I dont know what OI stands for.

OI is opposition instructions.

Would this work for Liverpool?

Balotelli as poacher with Sturridge and Sterling/Markovic as DLF(s)?

Don't really use downloaded tactics but I like the formation set up. Might try it out or make my own version ;)

Okey! Yes but I let my assistant take care of OI. I can just say try it out Metz! Sounds sweet. Let me know how it works out for you :)

First 3 games (halfway through 2nd season), won 7-0 vs Burnley, 5-1 vs West Ham A, & 3-0 vs Man Utd H.

Also think fast CB is a must for this formation!

I have downloaded, but the tactic has traquista instead of poacher on the one I downloaded

I have downloaded, but the tactic has traquista instead of poacher on the one I downloaded

My misstake, it was an old version of the tactic I uploaded. It's fixed now! Download it again.

hi onf looking forward to testing this having downloaded its different from the screen shot do i use this one or change the players to the one in the screen shot opps sorry seen the other post

Last edited:
Hey mate , thanks for this tactic... i have question for you

what is your training system and OI ?

your welcome :) Since I think training and OI is boring i let my assistant take care of it.

Last edited:

your welcome :) Since is think training and OI is boring i let my assistant take care of it.

Hangling training is critical. Wouldn't advise to let your Assistant to take care of if. Training has nothing to do with the short term success of your tactic. Whether you train or not, it is going to have a very little impact of how your team exesutes its tactic for that season, aside from match training of course. General Training and Individual training is for the long term development of your players. You wan't your players to reach their full potential and also fit your tactical roles right? You Assist is going to do a poor job at that. It is not something you have to adjust every day, and isn't time consuming.

As for OIs, ya you can have your Assist set that, but again, he may do a poor job at it. You have to make sure that he has a high tactical knowledge and his playing style fits the style of your tactic.

Hangling training is critical. Wouldn't advise to let your Assistant to take care of if. Training has nothing to do with the short term success of your tactic. Whether you train or not, it is going to have a very little impact of how your team exesutes its tactic for that season, aside from match training of course. General Training and Individual training is for the long term development of your players. You wan't your players to reach their full potential and also fit your tactical roles right? You Assist is going to do a poor job at that. It is not something you have to adjust every day, and isn't time consuming.

As for OIs, ya you can have your Assist set that, but again, he may do a poor job at it. You have to make sure that he has a high tactical knowledge and his playing style fits the style of your tactic.

I agree. I always set up individual training for my players. I know what kind of stats they need to fit my tactic, and they always reach full PA in young age. But I have never cared much about the general training and the OI. I't has always seemed to work for me anyway :)