I agree. I always set up individual training for my players. I know what kind of stats they need to fit my tactic, and they always reach full PA in young age. But I have never cared much about the general training and the OI. I't has always seemed to work for me anyway :)

Ya, Individual training is more important. Still important you have general training set, but what type you select has very little significance. I usually just rotate it between genearl, attacking, defense, etc. And I make sure it is a light enough load to where my players stay fit but don't have a drop in moral or don't recover between games fast enough. In general training I usually put more weight in match training, at least while my tactic is not 100% fluid yet.

I agree. I always set up individual training for my players. I know what kind of stats they need to fit my tactic, and they always reach full PA in young age. But I have never cared much about the general training and the OI. I't has always seemed to work for me anyway :)

so what do u do fr individual training ? player roles?

Yes. Individually train them as the roles they will be playing, especially for the young guys who are far from their potential. If you have an older guy who is close to his potential and for the most part completely developed, then you can assign him to individual attributes he is weak at.

Il give this tactic a go as west brom [3rd season atm], How much did you pay for kovacic and when did you buy him? [wondering for my next save]

Player roles when they are young (15-19/20). After that individual stats. I usually start to improve their lowest stats that they need to be good at.

Il give this tactic a go as west brom [3rd season atm], How much did you pay for kovacic and when did you buy him? [wondering for my next save]

I bought him in the second summer transfer window. He was expensive, 40,5M Euro. Monaco bought him in the first transfer window so try to get him before any other team.

Player roles when they are young (15-19/20). After that individual stats. I usually start to improve their lowest stats that they need to be good at.

Yup, that is what I do. I may go a bit beyond 20 years old though. As long as they have a lot of room for improvement, I keep molding them into that role. Maybe once they become 23/24 and are pretty developed, then I will start focusing on the individual attributes.

wonder how well this would work with united... falcoa, rooney and rvp up top!

onf can u tell me what u do for teamtalks ? do them yourself or use ur *** ?

Everyone else have tested it ??
I'll do it tonight :)

Would this tactic work if wing backs are moved to full backs but their roles remain as wb(a)

onf can u tell me what u do for teamtalks ? do them yourself or use ur *** ?

I usually go with passionate - I expext a win/keep your run going. Sometimes when im in a good flow i let the assistant take care of it. In my experience it doesent matter to much.

Would this tactic work if wing backs are moved to full backs but their roles remain as wb(a)

Test It man. The wingers is your main support of crosses to your forwards. Pull them back and I think you won't score as many goals, but your defence might concend less.

and one more thing onf when playing away do u change to counter for all the game ?

and one more thing onf when playing away do u change to counter for all the game ?

I always start my away games with counter. If I don't score I change to attack when its 15-20 minutes left of the match (If I'm not happy with a draw)