Maleficus

Reaction score
PSG, first season:

The Long Version

Only really have 1 winger (Menez) so would like to bring in 2 or 3 more. Prefer proper wingers (fast guys who can dribble and cross) but having 1 or maybe 2 IF options wouldn't be a bad idea tactically speaking. Either way, I'd prefer guys who can play either flank if possible.

Also in trouble at CB. Thiago Silva and Mamadou Sakho should do me for the foreseeable, but not so sure about Alex, and Camara and Lugano are both going. Wanted to bring in a young French talent or 2, but scouts reckon Yanga Mbiwa, Zouma and Varane would all demand some pretty obscene wages, assuming I could get their clubs to sell in the first place, so any other suggestions, please?

Finally, the GK. I'm not too convinced by Sirigu, and ideally would like to replace him with someone French but scouts reckon Mandanda wouldn't be interested in joining, and nobody else seems good enough for CL football. Any quick and painless way to get him interested or am I basically going to have to go for for one of the Germans like ter Stegen or Leno?

I currently have £43m in the transfer kitty, and reckon I can rake in about another £15m from selling off the dead wood (Hoarau, Lugano, Camara, Tiene, Nene, Armand and a bunch of rubbish kids). So a total of about £55m-£60m (more if I ship out Sirigu, but undecided on that really) but also want to get another backup striker as well as Corchia and Digne, so really going to have to make the money stretch...

TL;DR

Want 3 wingers, 2 young CBs and a GK of CL quality for PSG for under £60m.

Thanks in advance.

Erik Lamela (AS Roma) on RW as IF would do great.
For CB go for Nkoulou (Olympique de Marseille), Dede (Vascoda Gama), Samuel Umtiti (Olympique Lyonnais) or Jores Okore (FC Nordsjælland)
For GK i can only recommend Igor Akinfeev (CSKA Moscow) as he is close to Casillas.

Jan Kirchoff!
Has grown to the best defender in PL on my Southampton save. Nominated for "best player in the world" and har an average of 7,8 in the last 4 seasons. Is good at the start and will get beasty.

Gaston Ramires is a world class winger after 2 seasons aswell. So is Nem.