3 world class striker what should I do?

Sweeedz

Reaction score
So Im using LFCs update with United and City started playing like **** and Aguero handed in a transfer request and I though what the **** why not. He wasnt very expensive but now I have Van Persie, Rooney and Aguero and I dont know what to do with them :p

play 3 strikers and watch the goals roll in or sell rooney or RVP

But U want to utulize my world class wingers, do you have a tactic with 2 str a AMC and 2 winger or maybe wide midfielder

4-2-3-1 perhaps? Aguero as the poacher, with Rooney and van Persie as inside forwards.

Although in my current save I'm effectively in the same position with three regens, and I'm just rotating them (luckily one of my strikers is pretty good at AMC, and another is growing at AMR, so it isn't quite three players competing for one place).

you could try playing something like a 4-4-2 diamond so you've got 2 strikers, an amc as a treq, 2 wide mids that could be set to wingers and then a defensive mid that is either a dlp or holding mid depending on whether you think you need the extra man to defend against a strong attack or someone to play killer balls from deep to setup your attack.

What about WM? If you've got good wingbacks?

So:

-------P-----CF-------
W--------*----------W
-----------------------
WB-------**--------WB
------CB----CB-------
---------GK----------

* Rooney, perhaps as a trequartista, but you could find a role that fits him better.
** Probably an anchorman, but might depend on your squad

Sell your wingers or convert them to strikers and centre mids and use Hamzaas exploiter tactic.

you could try playing something like a 4-4-2 diamond so you've got 2 strikers, an amc as a treq, 2 wide mids that could be set to wingers and then a defensive mid that is either a dlp or holding mid depending on whether you think you need the extra man to defend against a strong attack or someone to play killer balls from deep to setup your attack.
Sounds good though Im pretty bad at making tactics

i think you should drop rooney in the hole behind aguero and rvp then make the defensive mid an anchor man but change the individual instructions so that he's abit more attacking minded, and make sure that the player you use has the tries killer balls ppm and set them up to play the ball to the flanks more so they work to win it back and then will pick out the long diagonal balls similar to how fellaini was getting the ball played to him when everton played against united but aiming for the wingers so they can either go down the line to cross, lay it off for one of the strikers or cut in and either shoot or whip one across to the far post.

A 4-2-3-1 would be awesome here. Aguero up top. Rooney as AMC just behind, with RVP cutting onto his left foot as an inside forward AMR. Could switch Rooney with Aguero and vice versa

have the exact same issue right now. three amazing strikers, but I play only one of them because I too have potentially world class wingers. If you don't want to change your tactic, the alternative is to rotate them cleverly...and try keeping all of them happy. Rotation is an art lol

4-4-3 would be the best mate, get some creative midfielders and you should boss games! If not you can always play Rooney as Inside Forward on the left wing with cut inside on player instructions scores quite a few long rangers!

4-4-3 would be the best mate, get some creative midfielders and you should boss games! If not you can always play Rooney as Inside Forward on the left wing with cut inside on player instructions scores quite a few long rangers!
I love 4-4-3

Play a wide 4-4-2 diamond and play Aguero and RVP as strikers and then play Rooney as an AMC