300+ GOAL MACHINE 4-2-4 GROGU Tactic

300+ GOAL MACHINE 4-2-4 GROGU Tactic

You dont seem to realise the click bait puts people off your tactics. I have zero interest testing them and you other post didnt get much response either. You aren't doing yourself any favours
You say his other post didn't get much response but it got 600+ downloads?...

Will your user tactic be used in 2021?
Could it be used in FM21, I would like to say yes but I am not 100% sure as I do not have it installed anymore!

Last edited:
You say his other post didn't get much response but it got 600+ downloads?...

Response as in comments/replies that were positive. And then most who downloaded soon found out it wasn't the goal machine as advertised

Response as in comments/replies that were positive. And then most who downloaded soon found out it wasn't the goal machine as advertised
That just isn't true bud, why you have made it your mission to tear down tactics I have no clue.

What I hope everyone realizes is that I make these tactics for people to download, enjoy, and have a good time within their personal saves or online. I do it for others enjoyment. Whether you download the tactic or not is up to you, but I by no means have any intention of using click bait to have people try the tactics as I have no need to do that at all. I am simply making these tactics for the community as I love and enjoy the game of football.

I tested this tactic, it is not extraordinary....I even started to take easy goals again.

Your tactic 4-2-3-1 Joker is much better

I tested this tactic, it is not extraordinary....I even started to take easy goals again.

Your tactic 4-2-3-1 Joker is much better
You are right, the Joker is better as it is absolutely incredible in almost all areas of the pitch! This tactic is GOOD, but you are right to say the Joker Tactic is BETTER!

That just isn't true bud, why you have made it your mission to tear down tactics I have no clue.

You didn't receive one single positive reply to your joker thread. So how isn't that true?

You also said " Sorry man but not a single club could score 280+ goals" to which I replied and said this did happen in FM22 in one season with ONE club and people have made tactics in which City score over 200 goals. You ignored this respsonse. So when someone posts 280+ goals, people are going to think it is with one club. Something you apparently dispute, even though the evidence says otherwise.

Now you claim I have "made it my mission to tear down tactics". This is again untrue, a lie if you will. I have stated on two of your threads that your titles are click bait and you have disputed this. I have said the tactics aren't that great, which is again true in my tests with Brentford, Bournemouth and City on 23.1.

Believe it or not I have tried to help you by just saying the titles are both clickbait and misleading and it will actually put people off long term. Rather than engage in a genuine converstion you dispute what im saying and then claim I am on a mission to tear down tactics and play the victim.

Anyone can make tactics and that is a nice thing to do and part of making tactics is getting better and learning, as with all things in life. I dont tear down tactics, I just think your titles are click bait and misleading. Do you see the difference? I post genuine test results and most of the time they are backed up by the testing done on here as well by will etc with his league.

Joker with Toulouse... They don't shoot much on goal, I lose the ball near my area

1670496220059.png

tbh this tactic is great! ...But i do play with Liverpool so maybe only good with strong teams

You didn't receive one single positive reply to your joker thread. So how isn't that true?

You also said " Sorry man but not a single club could score 280+ goals" to which I replied and said this did happen in FM22 in one season with ONE club and people have made tactics in which City score over 200 goals. You ignored this respsonse. So when someone posts 280+ goals, people are going to think it is with one club. Something you apparently dispute, even though the evidence says otherwise.

Now you claim I have "made it my mission to tear down tactics". This is again untrue, a lie if you will. I have stated on two of your threads that your titles are click bait and you have disputed this. I have said the tactics aren't that great, which is again true in my tests with Brentford, Bournemouth and City on 23.1.

Believe it or not I have tried to help you by just saying the titles are both clickbait and misleading and it will actually put people off long term. Rather than engage in a genuine converstion you dispute what im saying and then claim I am on a mission to tear down tactics and play the victim.

Anyone can make tactics and that is a nice thing to do and part of making tactics is getting better and learning, as with all things in life. I dont tear down tactics, I just think your titles are click bait and misleading. Do you see the difference? I post genuine test results and most of the time they are backed up by the testing done on here as well by will etc with his league.
I actually have received great feedback from all tactics I have done. I don't post for click bait that is what I am saying isn't true. I have no reason to. I post for the love of the game and for people to enjoy using the tactics and have fun. They are titles on tactic threads which honestly shouldn't be that big of a deal! Once again, I post for the love of the game and have no reason to use click bait titles bud!

What is the point of the lying in the title?

Did this tactic score 300 goals with one club in one season? No.

Sure you tell the truth in the description but the title is still a load of bull.

Incidentally I tried this tactic with my Sunderland side in 2032/33. We are comfortably the best side in England, one of the best in Europe, and this tactic was absolute garbage. Scored a decent number of goals but conceded a ridiculous number.