3142 banger

Download 3142 banger 1.3

I want to ask something to those who share the tactics but do not share the results. Why???

I want to ask something to those who share the tactics but do not share the results. Why???

Because I forgot. Here are some results below ↓

13dc3885adc7ca5c.png

Can you show some new results from a whole season?

My current season is almost over and the screenshots below are the results. You'll notice I used two tactics: the one here and another one I haven't shared (a 433). I used both tactics last season, too, but they don't show up in the table. I always switch between the two, so I can give game time to some players that don't fit in the 3142

results1.png results2.png

My current season is almost over and the screenshots below are the results. You'll notice I used two tactics: the one here and another one I haven't shared (a 433). I used both tactics last season, too, but they don't show up in the table. I always switch between the two, so I can give game time to some players that don't fit in the 3142

View attachment 665706 View attachment 665707

How is this possible? Can you share the profiles of your defenders and goalkeeper with us? Also can you share your 433 tactic?

How is this possible? Can you share the profiles of your defenders and goalkeeper with us? Also can you share your 433 tactic?

A lot of micromanagement, good tactics, setting additional focus in training, studying the adversary, and a ton of work and luck with scouting. I can take a week to go through a season because of this ^^'

Here are screenshots of some player profiles.

gk.png CD1.png CD2.png

The 433. I have it on the Steam Workshop
1705244046882.png

Let me add that I'm far from a new player. I've played this game series since Championship Manager 2, so I know my way around it very well.

All looks good but kinda feel we're only getting half the info here. How many of those results are the 3-1-4-2 and how many are the 4-3-3 etc

Last edited:
A lot of micromanagement, good tactics, setting additional focus in training, studying the adversary, and a ton of work and luck with scouting. I can take a week to go through a season because of this ^^'

Here are screenshots of some player profiles.

View attachment 665712 View attachment 665710 View attachment 665711

The 433. I have it on the Steam Workshop
View attachment 665713

I'm not criticizing your tactics, but look at these player profiles, man. Whatever tactics you use with these players, you will be successful. What were the first 2-3 seasons of your career like with this tactic?