ajdedinamo

Reaction score
Need a good AMR for a max of 32M. Preferably inside forward to play in a 4-2-3-1 formation.

alexis sanchez - play as inside forwards, runs witht the ball takes on players, shoots get 15+ goals a season
juan maunel mata - pacey skillful players on and has a brilliant cross, get lots of assist and bags a few goals

AMR you could grab

Rafael V.Vaart
Alexis Sanchez
Aaron Lennon
Chung Yong Lee?

and you would still probably have a fair bit of money left.

sorry , takes players on *
and forgot to say should be able to get these 2 within 32mil depending on season and where they are etc,
hope i helped :)

Jesus Navas is utterly superb. Gervinho, Obasi, Mata, Suarez and so on are cheaper.

Adem Ljajic, Gervinho.

Agree of Ben with Gervinho. Check out Tranquillo Barnetta, Roland Lamah and Yohann Mollo as well :)

Inside forward must be left footed so although Alexis Sanchez is class, AML would be better and his long shots aren't great. RVP is beast there, as is Hulk re-trained. If not there's Pablo Piatti, and dare I say it but my favourite signing on the game Giovani Dos Santos. Class.

My bet would be Pablo Piatti trained to AMR, love watching that guy play, so consistent and is just a little argentinian magician....a slightly less expensive one XD

Inside forward must be left footed so although Alexis Sanchez is class, AML would be better and his long shots aren't great. RVP is beast there, as is Hulk re-trained. If not there's Pablo Piatti, and dare I say it but my favourite signing on the game Giovani Dos Santos. Class.

Wouldn't say it's absolutely necessary to be left footed to perform well. Walcott averages 7.6 in the same role, so I assume Sanchez would do similarly well :)