mazuma

Reaction score
I am currently using this tactic, shape usually ends up being close to a 343, but its very asymmetric. it seems relatively solid defensively, and i score enough goals. I am currently playing as Hercules, starting out in the segunda b3 division, got promoted rather easily using a 4231, which has been killed by the new ME. I switched to this tactic in pre-season and it is going very well. Media prediction is 16th, currently in 2nd place.
I am playing with a defensive mid on left wing back too as one of my left backs got injured for months and the other was bought at the transfer deadline (board accepted it as it was too good to refuse..).
I hope this tactic works for some of you as well, let me know how it goes for you and if you have some tweaks that seem to improve it.

I have close down much more, but i decreased the closing down for the 3 defenders, and they seem to keep their position rather well, while the other players are just hounding the opposition. Some nice passes and good goals too.

I dont use OI's, match training obviously on match tactics until fluid, after that it doesnt really matter, def positioning if your defensive is the weakest part of your team, attacking movement if your front players are weaker, teamwork if it is more or less the same.

I put it on contain and tell the players to concentrate if i need to hold on to a lead, play attacking if i need a goal.

I used to play with the wing back on defend, but i hit a rough patch, switched it to attack and been much more dangerous since.

Also regardless of which team you play with, scout Morne Nel. He plays for supersport united in south africa, and looks like a quality player.

Do you think this tactic would work with a big European club?

I am currently using this tactic, shape usually ends up being close to a 343, but its very asymmetric. it seems relatively solid defensively, and i score enough goals. I am currently playing as Hercules, starting out in the segunda b3 division, got promoted rather easily using a 4231, which has been killed by the new ME. I switched to this tactic in pre-season and it is going very well. Media prediction is 16th, currently in 2nd place.
I am playing with a defensive mid on left wing back too as one of my left backs got injured for months and the other was bought at the transfer deadline (board accepted it as it was too good to refuse..).
I hope this tactic works for some of you as well, let me know how it goes for you and if you have some tweaks that seem to improve it.

I have close down much more, but i decreased the closing down for the 3 defenders, and they seem to keep their position rather well, while the other players are just hounding the opposition. Some nice passes and good goals too.

I dont use OI's, match training obviously on match tactics until fluid, after that it doesnt really matter, def positioning if your defensive is the weakest part of your team, attacking movement if your front players are weaker, teamwork if it is more or less the same.

I put it on contain and tell the players to concentrate if i need to hold on to a lead, play attacking if i need a goal.

I used to play with the wing back on defend, but i hit a rough patch, switched it to attack and been much more dangerous since.

Also regardless of which team you play with, scout Morne Nel. He plays for supersport united in south africa, and looks like a quality player.
How has this worked for you since?