Resource icon

343 CONTEBALL (STRIKERLESS)

put the tactic here so people can get it

Attachments

• 343 CONTEBALL.fmf
    43.7 KB · Views: 543
I was a fan of Your tactic in i think fm14 or 15 it was strikerless too. Also im a big fan of Conte and 3 at the back so will test it defenitly as soon as i have some free time.

Very good tactic. I'm having a really good time with the football that the team displays. Highly recommended

Very good tactic. I'm having a really good time with the football that the team displays. Highly recommended

Glad your enjoying it... Any chance of some screen shots of how it's doing... didnt get to test with any other teams so others can see that the tactic works

i like this tactic. thank you.

if you have any suggestions about parking the bus, saving condition and overload when we're losing, i'll take it.

i like this tactic. thank you.

if you have any suggestions about parking the bus, saving condition and overload when we're losing, i'll take it.

Glad you like it...

If defending a lead I typically leave everything as the tactic is defensively based but to park the bus change WB to support and drop dline 1 notch...

As for overload or to chase after a goal late I would only change 1x thing... change the DLP to box to box and have get further forward on... they will still provide the support but will look to press the ball higher and get past the SS for overloads

This tactics looks incredibly intriguing and I really want to try it. My laptop is being a nightmare atm with downloading anything. What are the players instructions and OI if there is any. (Gonna have to do it the long way haha) Thank you!

This tactics looks incredibly intriguing and I really want to try it. My laptop is being a nightmare atm with downloading anything. What are the players instructions and OI if there is any. (Gonna have to do it the long way haha) Thank you!

I'll try and get some screenshot of the player instructions tomorrow at some point for you... there is some very specific instructions especially for the WB to make the tactic work effectively

I'll try and get some screenshot of the player instructions tomorrow at some point for you... there is some very specific instructions especially for the WB to make the tactic work effectively

I really appreciate you doing this mate. Can’t wait to try this out!

From what I am seeing from now You have done fantastic job with WCB on crossing more 👏
Also it's looks like very compact,i am still in early fase of the test,but I have very good feeling with these 🤞

Thanks I started at the back and worked up so getting the combo between the CB and WB and CM was done before I even looked at how the team put the ball in the net... the main reason the CB put the ball in is because of the runs that the SS make... the CB will find them in all phases of the play

Look forward to seeing how you get on

I really appreciate you doing this mate. Can’t wait to try this out!

here are the snippings of the player instructions for you... the wider SS both have the same on each side same as the WB and the DLP and the WCB all match each other if that makes sense CB.PNGDLP.PNGSS.PNGWB.PNGWCB.PNGWSS.PNG

Was there any Opposition instructions or not? Really enjoying this so far. Great work mate!