343 Italian KO  III

343 Italian KO III

Can you give an example :D? if you lacking too many goals just start with standard d line, with 3412 (just SCTR dropped to AMCR) i didn't get many goals so it's strange... Maybe Try to put a volante on (su)
A simple cross from the side and they somehow always score,pass into space behind our wingbacks makes me frustrating,but as I sad I am wining the games so nothing to complain but I tweaked to 4 at back and added one player on AMC,and I will play on cautious,will see how it will go 😉

I decided to change in formation 4213 with AMC on attacking duty playing as playmaker on attack
this is what I got from Zaniolo positionaly when we have the ball and we dont
I found it for now very good and even more devastating in attacking phase with AMC joining the atack and adding an extra men in box who again go back and helps 2 volantes when we lose the ball
will see how it will go

Football Manager 2023 7.4.2023. 11_19_53.png

AMC without the ball
ZANIOLO

Football Manager 2023 7.4.2023. 11_20_15.png

AMC with the ball,coming inside the box and waiting for an cross from our winback during the transition,its 5 VS 3,very hard to defend
ZANIOLO

I decided to change in formation 4213 with AMC on attacking duty playing as playmaker on attack
this is what I got from Zaniolo positionaly when we have the ball and we dont
I found it for now very good and even more devastating in attacking phase with AMC joining the atack and adding an extra men in box who again go back and helps 2 volantes when we lose the ball
will see how it will go

View attachment 629529

AMC without the ball
ZANIOLO

View attachment 629530

AMC with the ball,coming inside the box and waiting for an cross from our winback during the transition,its 5 VS 3,very hard to defend
ZANIOLO
which tactic hat you've tweak?

great tactic with juve i won the italian cup and serie a....102 pts 2 defeats and 128 goals scored and 22 conceded....goncalves 23 goals 30 assists average score 8.15...kean 19 goals 8 asssit scalvini 9 goals nianzou 9 goals mosquera 10 goals ivan azon 18 goals mattia testa 16 goals.....the only flaw he went out immediately with bayern in the round of 16 only for 1 a0

Well Totti is like ADP's best friend so....I respect him plus we gave you a gift this summer :lol:

I wanted to ask you if its possible to create Allegri's tactic for Juventus 2014-2019 ?
I LOVE Allegri :lol:

I will work on recreation/adaptation later on.