35 million to improve my Manchester United? Start of 2nd season (PICTURE)

I can't decide which Striker to get... I honestly don't know what skills to focus on. I've been offered Tevez for £33m, should I focus on the players' Star levels?

EDIT: I just found a save file where I still have Hernandez, going to give him another chance :)

Try this formation mate its Raikans007 might n magic tactis created for Man Utd Might and Magic™ by Raikan007 - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

A
nd check out that Manchester United guide what someone suggested earlier in this thread bud:D

1) why did you sell Hernandez? sigh.... :p

2) why are you playing Felipe Anderson as box to box? do you know and understand player roles?

3) please read my guide :) you do not need to buy all those players! you need to at least finish top 2 1st season :)

4) buy Seydou Doumbia - CSKA

5) Rooney needs to play Complete forward or Deep lying, Treq is good for him however, he will not track back and help out the midfield which you need as he has great stamina and likes to drop deep to link up play!

6) start Jones instead of Evans!

7) play fluid or balanced and control, counter when playing away

8) buy Ognjen Vukojevic/Javi Martinez/Mourane Fellaini/Gabi Mudingayi for your central mid (as you sold Flecher who is the best ball winner in the game, well one of the best)

9) sell Anderson off, Zenit will offer you around £21m, use that to buy Hamsik/Vidal/De Rossi etc etc

10) look at the tactic Dave linked and either use it or use parts of it for your own tactic as you should be winning mostly every game save for Barca/Real/City/Liv/Chelsea....

good luck and feel free to ask anything you want in the guide or just PM me :)

1) why did you sell Hernandez? sigh.... :p

Still have him! He's mostly on the bench though as a Poacher when Neymar is tired.

2) why are you playing Felipe Anderson as box to box? do you know and understand player roles?

Not really tbh! I'm still pretty new to the game, it's a lot more involved than FIFA (the usual football game I play) so still trying to understand the roles. I usually have Anderson as AP, don't use Felipe Anderson much now actually.

3) please read my guide :) you do not need to buy all those players! you need to at least finish top 2 1st season :)

Will do! I'll go look now.

4) buy Seydou Doumbia - CSKA

Already bought, he was a beast for my Ultimate Team in FIFA, and he's a beast for my Manchester United in FM2012.

5) Rooney needs to play Complete forward or Deep lying, Treq is good for him however, he will not track back and help out the midfield which you need as he has great stamina and likes to drop deep to link up play!

So should I play him as CF with attacking, or support? Treq he really doesn't seem to be doing much for me.

6) start Jones instead of Evans!

Usually do! Infact I never use Evans... thinking of moving him on...

7) play fluid or balanced and control, counter when playing away

So Fluid/Balanced with Control for Home games, and Fluid/Balanced with Counter for Away games, am I right?

8) buy Ognjen Vukojevic/Javi Martinez/Mourane Fellaini/Gabi Mudingayi for your central mid (as you sold Flecher who is the best ball winner in the game, well one of the best)

Will do! I nearly got Fellaini at the start of the transfer period, but he was snapped up by Real Madrid.

9) sell Anderson off, Zenit will offer you around £21m, use that to buy Hamsik/Vidal/De Rossi etc etc

Really? Anderson has been pretty beast for me, I've read Hamsik is great though.

10) look at the tactic Dave linked and either use it or use parts of it for your own tactic as you should be winning mostly every game save for Barca/Real/City/Liv/Chelsea....

Will do! I'm currently 20 games into the season, with EVERY SINGLE GAME being a win, no draws or loses! Smashed Arsenal (who are pretty strong in my save) 6-2, Chelsea was a lot harder with a 2-1 win.

Thanks for the big reply!

To start with you want a 4-1-2-2-1 formation

my united team is this
De Gea
Smalling Ferdinand Vidic Evra
Felliani
Cleverley Fletcher
Valencia Nani
Rooney
I use cleverley as advanced Playmaker(attack)- fletcher as ball winning mid(defend)- Felliani Defensive mid(defend)- Obv both wingers as wingers (attack)- Rooney as complete forward(attack).

I won the league in my first season by a massive 18 points no body got near me i got the CL final but lost to a jammy barce goal in extra time :p....... then im my second season i got Gotze to play where nani does and rotate all wingers.. nani got 20 goals and 30 assits valencia got 17 assits ....

I use my strategy as fluid
short passing man marking play down the wings andf quick tempo