Reaction score
any one had much joy using 3 at the back with wingbacks as their tactic but keeping it solid i just cant seem to keep a clean sheet thanks peeps

It's not quite Wingbacks but this 3-5-2 setup works ok for me... I'd say the crucial roles are DMC/MR/ML/STL

GK - Goalkeeper Defend
DCR - Ball Playing Defend
DC - Central Defender Defend
DCL - Ball Playing Defend
DMC - Regista Support
MR - Defensive Winger Support
MCR - Ball Winning Support
MCL - Box to Box Support
ML - Defensive Winger Support
STR - Advanced Forward Attack
STL - False Nine Support

Control - Rigid

Retain Possession
Shorter Passing
Work Bal into Box
Play out of Defence
Play Narrow
Push Higher Up
Stick to Positions
Hassle Opponents
Use Tighter Marking
Use Offside Trap

Be more Disciplined (if your the weaker team)
otherwise Be more Expressive

Works for me

I was tempted with that but I'm getting destroyed down the flanks with complete wing backs do u think the defensive winger better defensively? Currently playing with 2 dm a regista n anchorman with cm on attack duty I also favour trying to hot teams on the counter not bothered about possession really thanks for your advice :) any more help will b welcome lol

I was tempted with that but I'm getting destroyed down the flanks with complete wing backs do u think the defensive winger better defensively? Currently playing with 2 dm a regista n anchorman with cm on attack duty I also favour trying to hot teams on the counter not bothered about possession really thanks for your advice :) any more help will b welcome lol
post your tactic then, let's have a look and I think DW works best on their own down the flanks, CWB works well with IF in my opinion

I really like the look of that tactic for juventus. Have you tried it with them before?

I really like the look of that tactic for juventus. Have you tried it with them before?
Part way through second season now, but they are a bit wishy washy, very inconsistent needs a few tweaks especially for CL games as I got tonked first season!!