AlvaroRecoba

Reaction score
352 Ultima - Juventus style

First of all, I hate juventus but i really appreciate their style of play ^^)
I heard a lot of people was searching for a good 3 at the back tactic, mine is pretty strong
The idea is to recreate this style: very solide defense and a direct play from the midfield, to the side and to the 2 Advanced forwards completing each other with an oldschool idea: One forward roaming and one taking the space behind. All this is really well explained in the following video

[video=youtube;IxnrdyUmqko]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxnrdyUmqko[/video]

The key players of this tactics are both defensive wingers and both scorer, they will score and assist 80% of all the actions of the team.

I think it's a tactic that can be used with every team on the game, don't be afraid to use a poor player on Complete forward "attack duty", i used Puscas as a sub in an intermilan save and he did really well. I didn't teste the tactic with vanarama team btw ^^ I only tested it with Inter Milan and OGC Nice with the following results :
View attachment 118424View attachment 118423

I won the title with OGC Nice! pretty good result
Hope you'll have same success

So we begin with the formation and players role/dutty :

View attachment 118427

Then the team instruction :

View attachment 118425

Struggle in game :

If you fee that you shot from too much distance, don't be afraid to catch the "play into box", i play with it catched in my milan save and without with my OGC nice save, i can't tell wich one is better... If i struggle to create occasions and have steel the possession i try sometimes to "dedoublate on the side" wich is good but can't be used all the time.
Don't be affraid to use the Overload system when you DESPERATLY need a goal

Don't forget to encourage your team from the bank and to ask them what you want !

OI'S :

View attachment 117875

Have a nice try and give me your results !

DOWNLOAD LINK View attachment 1089098 This is the V2 a better version

Last edited:
I am VERY curious about this one! I cannot recall any good 3-5-2 in the past years, so I wish you success mate! Waiting for results from the others.

I like your post just because im from Uruguay and you have an amazing name :D

Can't attach screenshots right now, played with this tactic in Wolfsburg - very sweet tactic :)
I like strong defence and there are little count of missed goals. Attack beautiful too. Good work!

How about Koziello and belhanda in your Nice save ? Do they score or assist sometimes ?

Can't attach screenshots right now, played with this tactic in Wolfsburg - very sweet tactic :)
I like strong defence and there are little count of missed goals. Attack beautiful too. Good work!

Really happy for you ! show us screenshots ! (screen then copy paste on paint :p)

I haven't understood. you set Team cohesion on all season?

Yes until the team spirit is at his maximum (you can see it in "confidence from the board" )

How about Koziello and belhanda in your Nice save ? Do they score or assist sometimes ?

The more you have good players, the more the midfields will score
You need good apm like "go forward whenever it's possible" or "show presence in surface" (sorry for the translation ^^)

I'm working on a V2 wich seems to be more strong but currently in test

Really happy for you ! show us screenshots ! (screen then copy paste on paint :p)
Paint is last century :D
PicPick (or PickPic? :D) very good soft for this.
I want share screens, but unfortunatelly have some problems with save (Test different tactics from this forum and save as to wrong current save)

Hi

Do you play all games or you're using instant results?
Still with OGCN save ?

Last edited:
Oh yeah very good results ! especially against bayern munich away (H)

Thanks for the report !