Since this has some good reviews I will also try it out in my journey man save. Currently 2024 taking over Lazio. I will let you know how it goes.

Can someone inform me what I should know about this tactic? E.g necessary attributes and what tweaks to make when winning or losing. Thanks

trial with Man Utd done. very successful season and soo close to perfection but lost out on the title on the final day. Won a treble of cup comps. cant wait for season 2 to get that league title back to OT!!!!

FYI - notice from April i had a game every 3 days and then in May it was every other!!! feel like i got FM'd big time and ultimately that did cost me the title as my players were so worn out i had to chop n change every game and whilst in game

Attachments

• English Premier Division_ Stages.png
    English Premier Division_ Stages.png
    534.1 KB · Views: 181
  • English Premier Division_ Team Overview.png
    English Premier Division_ Team Overview.png
    521.1 KB · Views: 182
  • Manchester United_ Competitions.png
    Manchester United_ Competitions.png
    579.8 KB · Views: 119
  • Manchester United_ Fixtures.png
    Manchester United_ Fixtures.png
    656.3 KB · Views: 109
  • Manchester United_ Fixtures-2.png
    Manchester United_ Fixtures-2.png
    676.9 KB · Views: 92
  • Manchester United_ Fixtures-3.png
    Manchester United_ Fixtures-3.png
    679.8 KB · Views: 77
  • Manchester United_ Fixtures-4.png
    Manchester United_ Fixtures-4.png
    687.2 KB · Views: 94
  • Manchester United_ Players.png
    Manchester United_ Players.png
    642.2 KB · Views: 98
Since this has some good reviews I will also try it out in my journey man save. Currently 2024 taking over Lazio. I will let you know how it goes.

Can someone inform me what I should know about this tactic? E.g necessary attributes and what tweaks to make when winning or losing. Thanks
Hi. For players for tactic im using shortlist from Vujevic he scouted good players:
Strikers- fast
Wingbacks- fast, crossing, stamina
CD- fast, tall, strong
CM- best all around You can get to be able to atack and defend.
If loosing Just go Very attacking for last 15-20min

trial with Man Utd done. very successful season and soo close to perfection but lost out on the title on the final day. Won a treble of cup comps. cant wait for season 2 to get that league title back to OT!!!!

FYI - notice from April i had a game every 3 days and then in May it was every other!!! feel like i got FM'd big time and ultimately that did cost me the title as my players were so worn out i had to chop n change every game and whilst in game
Very good results, very unlucky in the end 99 points from Liverpool is a lot to beat.