Wow. Great Tactic, great defense.

Premier League_ Perfil.pngPremier League_ Fases.png

has the download link expired as it won't allow me to download it, i would like to download and give it a try if it still works with the latest patch

Download works, try again, if not i try uploade it again later after work or tomorrow

has the download link expired as it won't allow me to download it, i would like to download and give it a try if it still works with the latest patch

with better SP

Attachments

• 352 mario edm. Away.fmf
    46.4 KB · Views: 156
top of the league with IFK Göteborg right now with this one. started out like 4-1 5-2 3-0 first five games, then mellowed down a little bit. mixing great games against the top five clubs mixed with alot of 1-1 and 2-2 against the ower clubs.
The away tactic is working better than the normal not in goal scoring but because of the defensive.

But is the best 3-5-2 ive tried. Going to try putting one of the WB to a winger and se what happens....

cheers!

top of the league with IFK Göteborg right now with this one. started out like 4-1 5-2 3-0 first five games, then mellowed down a little bit. mixing great games against the top five clubs mixed with alot of 1-1 and 2-2 against the ower clubs.
The away tactic is working better than the normal not in goal scoring but because of the defensive.

But is the best 3-5-2 ive tried. Going to try putting one of the WB to a winger and se what happens....

cheers!

You can push two WB's to DW and make sure they Man marking opposition Wingers or WB if they have no wingers

When i need a goal change to the home version?

After heard that my favorite coach A.Conte is in pre talks with Arsenal I will do chalenge now with them like in real life overtake the club after 3 games played no transfers, using this 352 system will see how will go 😀

Someone with big balls neded in Arsenal conte would be Perfect or simeone, gattuso i hope they sack arteta

Someone with big balls neded in Arsenal conte would be Perfect or simeone, gattuso i hope they sack arteta
Conte usualy dont like to overtake the club when the season is already started but if he do it now I am sure he will bring the club where belongs,its the shame to watch Arsenal in this way even I am not the fan of them..

first game no familiarity,complete dominance against rivals
Conte in Arteta out :)

Attachments

• Football Manager 2021 09.09.2021. 21_42_14.png
    Football Manager 2021 09.09.2021. 21_42_14.png
    522.2 KB · Views: 294
Gave this a go with WHU, 1st season i secured a 4th place finish and an FA Cup. brilliant tactic and pretty solid at the back considering who i am. only lost once to a team from the big 6(away at liverpool 3-1 after id just beaten them 3-1 in the semi finals) might have to try this with my beloved man utd. here is some ss of my season.....

Attachments

• Aaron Osborn_ Inbox.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox.png
    541.9 KB · Views: 178
  • Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-2.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-2.png
    685.6 KB · Views: 115
  • Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-3.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-3.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 118
  • Arsenal v West Ham_ Review.png
    Arsenal v West Ham_ Review.png