1613603582145.png

I wasn't expecting this as my first match, that's for sure! I'm Newcastle, and played the 90 min with the main tactic.

Well, I think I'm going to stop playing for a while, I'm really getting tired of this game.
In the last few years when someone complained about needing 20 shots to score a goal, and the AI having one shot one goal, the enlightened always said something like... we should have quality instead of quantity of shots, it's the tactic for sure, you have to see the match with extended highlights to understand, bla bla bla
When they announced xG stats I thought: well this is great, finally something to easily understand the quality of our shots!
Well... it turns out it's actually building my frustration, and after SO MANY tactics, as I'm simply tired to have sometimes like 5 matches in a row without a win, having a xG between 2.5-3.5 against opposition that has 0.50-1.50. It's so frustrating...

1613606636084.png

Hi White Europe, in the past I have used your tactics and in my memories they have always worked well, since the time I was looking for a good 352. It's nice to see one of your creations. I will try it right away

Hi White Europe, in the past I have used your tactics and in my memories they have always worked well, since the time I was looking for a good 352. It's nice to see one of your creations. I will try it right away
I Hope it will works for You, like it did for Me.
Right team bulding is very important to. And as every tactic needs time;)

Well, I think I'm going to stop playing for a while, I'm really getting tired of this game.
In the last few years when someone complained about needing 20 shots to score a goal, and the AI having one shot one goal, the enlightened always said something like... we should have quality instead of quantity of shots, it's the tactic for sure, you have to see the match with extended highlights to understand, bla bla bla
When they announced xG stats I thought: well this is great, finally something to easily understand the quality of our shots!
Well... it turns out it's actually building my frustration, and after SO MANY tactics, as I'm simply tired to have sometimes like 5 matches in a row without a win, having a xG between 2.5-3.5 against opposition that has 0.50-1.50. It's so frustrating...

View attachment 539782
The reason why I stopped playing also for a long time...

Benito Mussolini challange! We are only allowed to buy Italian players, and got by end of season 2 to get rid of all others:)

Attachments

• 20210219105520_1.jpg
    20210219105520_1.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 565
  • 20210219105529_1.jpg
    20210219105529_1.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 757
  • 20210219105533_1.jpg
    20210219105533_1.jpg
    273.9 KB · Views: 713
  • 20210219105538_1.jpg
    20210219105538_1.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 670
You changed the tactic, I see it's in very attacking mode ... Is it a new tactic or is it the same?

You changed the tactic, I see it's in very attacking mode ... Is it a new tactic or is it the same?
Same, but mentality is changed to very attacking, lazio is predicted 4th so more attacking aproach is needed, but against better teams im going attacking only.

OK ... Just tell you that I still had ten games to do to finish my season which had started badly With Manchester United and I used your tactics ... Congratulations it saved my season, I finish 2nd and I won the champions league by beating city 3 to 0.
I will do a new season using this tactic from the start and I will keep you posted

OK ... Just tell you that I still had ten games to do to finish my season which had started badly With Manchester United and I used your tactics ... Congratulations it saved my season, I finish 2nd and I won the champions league by beating city 3 to 0.
I will do a new season using this tactic from the start and I will keep you posted
Try very attacking with man UTD;)

Have you used the 4-2-4 tactic in your lazio career?
What teams should we use against if we want to use it?
What are the advantages of the tactic you have created over the main tactic?

Have you used the 4-2-4 tactic in your lazio career?
What teams should we use against if we want to use it?
What are the advantages of the tactic you have created over the main tactic?
In this save i will use only 352 because lazio suits perfect that formation, i also like 3 at the back tactics. Original is very strong attacking tactic, but could be leaky against better teams. Both tactics will perform good with right squad building.

In this save i will use only 352 because lazio suits perfect that formation, i also like 3 at the back tactics. Original is very strong attacking tactic, but could be leaky against better teams. Both tactics will perform good with right squad building.

I am thinking of playing with Inter. I think I will mostly use 3-5-2 as there are no players on the wings in the first season. I can use the next season 2 tactic after transferring. Which players should I sell and which players should I buy for Inter? You know that there are too many midfielders and it is not possible to use all of them. By the way, thank you for your previous quick reply.