360 At Last!!

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
Finally I'll be getting an Xbox 360 in a couple of weeks. Then I'll kick all your young ***** on Xbox Live :D

i got one a few weeks ago, pretty **** good.

will hopefully be goin online at easter when am at home

should be saving for baby Gavin. Anyway i will gladly kick your *** on pro.

The new bab is lucky enough to have 3 grandads (my mom and dad split when I was young and my moms partner of 20 years is a complete star), and all the grandparents will gladly buy anything for our kids. But they would never buy me an Xbox so I'll let them get the cot!

Exploitaion rules :D

And it will take me months to get used to Pro Evo as Im a FIFA man, aint played Pro since its first inacarnation on PS2

I will beat you at that aswell then.

Cool, another base head that wants a kicking on FIFA. :)

Wes we need to get a Hearts Vrs Derby on the go.

I will beat you at that aswell then.

Cool, another base head that wants a kicking on FIFA. :)

I MUST rise to the challenge. I've only played FIFA on the 360 twice though (just thought I'd get my excuses in beforehand :D).

Monks got 360 Live too so send him some challenges, hes a really bad loser :pleased:

Wes we need to get a Hearts Vrs Derby on the go.

When ever you're up for it just give me a shout, not putting Kenny Miller on the bench though because I know how much you would love him to start.

Ooh good stuff booz. Let us know when you get it :D

OK so Im a router n00b. Ive managed to acquire a BT Business from work for the nominal fee of nothing. Will this be OK to use with Virginmedia? I presume it will. And finally do you plug your Incoming cable into your modem, then CAT-5 to the router, then CAT-5 to both PC and Sexbox?

I should now how to do this but cant be bothered thinking about it. Im old and want things on a plate these days :D

OK so Im a router n00b. Ive managed to acquire a BT Business from work for the nominal fee of nothing. Will this be OK to use with Virginmedia? I presume it will. And finally do you plug your Incoming cable into your modem, then CAT-5 to the router, then CAT-5 to both PC and Sexbox?

It might work with virgin, i'm not sure. Worth a try.

Yeh you just connect cable into the modem then a CAT5 into your router and then same to your PC & xbox :)

Can anyone suggest a router I should buy? The one from work was a BT multi outlet modem which I couldnt have used at all (my gaffers thick sometimes!)

Cheers in advance :D

Ive found this one if its any good? Ive no idea what im looking for as Ive never done networking!

Last edited:
Linksys one's are very popular. I recommend buying a new model (one that works with Vista) so you can use it for many years to come (Y)