[360] May/June Half-Term Fifa Tournament

Giggles

Reaction score
thumbnail.aspx

So, with alot of members on the site having a week off because of Half-Term, I've decided to make a Fifa Tournament. And I've decided to use some of the worst teams in the game for this Fifa Tournament. So, we'll start on Monday and try to finish by Sunday. Though, that seems abit impossible. Basically, pick a number between 1-12, once we have 11 players, I will take the last number. Ok?

The Format

We will have 3 groups of 4- The top 2 teams in each group will advance to the Last 8 of the competition. The teams who finish 4th will automatically be knocked-out and each given a wooden spoon to share between themselves. Then, out of the teams who finish 3rd, the 2 teams with the most goals scored advance to the next round- Just to raise the stakes. The team with the least goals scored will be eliminated but given a much better metal spoon to celebrate with. And then we have the last 8, 4 and final. They all be one-legged, and the home team will be the team who scored more goals. So yeah, if you want to go through, score alot. [IE- Win 11-10 not 1-0]

The Rules

The usual fair-play rules. Don't be a tool, don't quit matches, but I don't mind some swearing and shouting and excessive verbal and vulgar abuse down the mic. If your unhappy with something, then get over it. Its Fifa. Have fun, and if you don't have fun your taking the game too seriously. Chill-Out, the wooden spoon isn't all that bad.

The Teams

The 12 teams will be; Accrington Stanley, Aldershot, Barnet, Bury, Cheltenham, Crewe, Hereford, Oxford, Southend, Stevenage, Stockport and Torquay.

1- Ronaseal- Torquay United

2-
3- Gatez4000 - Crewe Alexandra
4- NaThAnB96 - Southend United

5-
6- iTz x Hulsey - Stockport County

7-
8-
9- The Fonzarello - Stevenage

10- Waste Gashing - Aldershot

11-
12-

Only apply if your commited, and will play your games. Also, you must have at least 250 posts to join. Leave your number and Gamertag [btw I'm at my Nans house tomorrow night who has no net connection, so I'll get around too everything on Saturday Evening] :wub:

Last edited:
I'm up for giving this a bash.

iTz x Hulsey
I'll take number 6.

GT: The Fonzarello

Number 9

cheltenhamplspl0x

Anybody else interested?

Hoping we can start on Monday :)

i'll play Gatez4000 ;) can i have 3 (please be bury, please be bury)

EDIT - **** just realised abut the posts thing don't suppose you can knock off 12 posts from the minimum do ya?

Last edited:
i'll play Gatez4000 ;) can i have 3 (please be bury, please be bury)

EDIT - **** just realised abut the posts thing don't suppose you can knock off 12 posts from the minimum do ya?

I suppose 9 posts won't make much harm, especially as your a Yeovil Fan- Have to give you some sympthany.

Number 3 is Crewe Alexandra :)

sorry who's in league 1? ;) i'll take crewe, clayton donaldson up front

---------- Post added 31/05/2011 at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was 29/05/2011 at 08:22 PM ----------

so when r we gunna get this started? lets get some more members in!