360 "owns" football...

• Thread starter Rendar
  • Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1K
R

Rendar

I could not find any other topics about the news that FIFA 2007 and PES6 would be Xbox 360 exclusives so I thought I would post it.

Microsoft today announced that PES 6 and FIFA 2007 would be Xbox 360 exclusives, while this is obviously good news for fans of Xbox 360 (retails at £199 for the core) it will likely be an annoyance for buyers of the PS3 and Wii. The exclusive contract lasts 12 months and may be extended longer.

This contract does not apply to last gen consoles so you can pick the two games up on Xbox, Xbox 360, PS2, DS. However FIFA 2007 uses an old game engine on the other formats, only the 360 version will benefit from the new game engines.

Anyway yeah, interesting news, after Microsoft tied up the GTA exclusive episodic content I would of thought that Sony would of watched other key franchises more carefully.

Hmmm I'm not too bothered about PES6 being exclusive as I wasn't planning on buying the PS3 anytime soon. So hopefully they won't extend the deal :(

It's no big deal really, the only differences will be cosmetic.

What is the difference between xbox360 core and 360 premium? i am considering buying one and dont no which one to get

i will just play pes5 then untill the ps3 price drops like 300 quid :D

What is the difference between xbox360 core and 360 premium? i am considering buying one and dont no which one to get

Core is just the core package, cheaper, but has none of the HD leads, hard drive and i believe theres a couple of other things missing too.

Premium is the better option as the 360 is pointless without a Hard drive anyway and buying it seperately works out the same price. Core was a pointless option really.

If you do get one get the rechargable battery pack as you'll save a ton on batteries

Meh as long as PES6plays on the PS2,I couldnt give one :D

Might get a 360 though :eek: soon,now theyre down to £199. or is that the rubbish core thing?

thats the core, which in my opinion is a complete waste of time otherwise you have to buy a memory card which holds nothing compared with the hard drive.