3d Black Screen?

Afcwimbledon2

Reaction score
Hey,

When I play FM10 I get a black screen whenever I go onto 3d mode. This never used to happen with FM09.

Any suggestions on attempting to fix this.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

anyone?

It shouldn't happen, maybe you have something wrong with ur pc

there's something to do with your graphic card and other than upgrading it, the only way is to watch the matches in 2d view.

PS: this is what i did cos my laptop sucks

this happened to me and then i updated my graphics card drivers and it was fine

If you need to know -

PC specs:
Computer: Dell Dimension C521
Processor: AMD Sempron Processor 3400+ 1.80ghz
Ram: 1GB
Graphics Card: NVADIA GeForce 6150 NE

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Gonna try and update the driver... seems that they have done alot lately NVADIA to get my graphics card up to scratch lol.

Last edited:
When I use the editor to promote a team from italian Serie D, to Serie C, I get a black screen. I have updated drivers and everything, and 2d view doesn't work. I read on the SI forum, that it seems to be a somewhat common problem. Hopefully it will be fixed in next patch.

On Topic: Milla is right
Off Topic: Dont bump your posts

I do not think 1GB of RAM will be enough to run the 3d match screen

I'm testing now after I had to fix what my dad had done...
I understood what i was doing.. he doesn't.

my fm works fine until i use the editor, i always create myself on the game and ive never had a problem until fm 2010. as soon as i have a game there's just a black screen on the 2d and 3d match, but this only happens when im playing a season with the created player in the team! any ideas why this is happening or how it can be fixed?