3D English Premier League Kits (All Teams)

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
3D Kits for All the English Premier League kits. These show up on the 3D pitch in FM2009.

All credit goes to Sherizan from http://www.undergroundfc.com/

3depl2_896.jpg

3depl_1Ab.jpg

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

1) Extract files to ...

XP Users
C:\Documents And Setting\UserName\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics\

VISTA Users
C:\Users\UserName\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics\

DOWNLOAD HERE

Looks good will dl it and see what it's like :)

yeah ive got it, doesnt make much of a diff like but it looks nice

Last edited:
Hi to everybody...this is not a new stuff, because I have made this weeks ago , read my topic..(then where are the third kits?)
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f56/english-kits-patch-all-kits-of-english-championship-t8599.html

I have made all the leagues of England ,of Spain, of Scotland , of Germany and the two division of Italy (soon all divisions)
Now I'm working on the french championship.
Why SEAN doesn't bring my work at the top like you made for Sherizan?

Sorry Max I wasn't aware that you had done all the English leagues. From your wording I thought you had only done the English Coca-Cola Championship.

Feel free to add your files to the FM-Base downloads section by clicking here and I will give them a bit more publicity for you (H)

i know it may sound a bit dumb but how do you add them ? :$

Edit: Oops sorry lol it's at the bottom of the post nvm

Matt

I wonder if someone could please help me install the 3D kits on my version of FM2009. I am not a noobie and fully understand how to install these things. I even add own faces when they are not available in the game, so I know how to edit the xml file and where they usually go. Something must be different for me though, because even with the full English pack installed in the correct place, the kits don't show up in game or on the info screens. Previously I was using replica kits and they showed on the info screen fine. I have deleted those now.

I am patched to 9.3.0 and have FM2009 installed on my F: drive. I have placed the extracted files in C:\Users\Lee\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics (Vista) and have tried moving them to different folders, I also have ticked the reload on confirm, saved and reloaded the game and even started a fresh new game. They just do not show up on the info or match screen.

Any ideas? Is there anywhere on the F: drive that may be better to place these files?

I wonder if someone could please help me install the 3D kits on my version of FM2009. I am not a noobie and fully understand how to install these things. I even add own faces when they are not available in the game, so I know how to edit the xml file and where they usually go. Something must be different for me though, because even with the full English pack installed in the correct place, the kits don't show up in game or on the info screens. Previously I was using replica kits and they showed on the info screen fine. I have deleted those now.

I am patched to 9.3.0 and have FM2009 installed on my F: drive. I have placed the extracted files in C:\Users\Lee\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics (Vista) and have tried moving them to different folders, I also have ticked the reload on confirm, saved and reloaded the game and even started a fresh new game. They just do not show up on the info or match screen.

Any ideas? Is there anywhere on the F: drive that may be better to place these files?

Try downloading these ones.....

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=163

and install them to...

C:\Users\Lee\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics\kits

That is the pack I tried. :S

I just noticed that the config.xml has 2008 at the end of some of the lines (Pompey) is this correct?

Last edited:
Fixed it!!!!

No matter what I tried the kits wouldn't appear. I had to uninstall and reinstall the game. I must have corrupt something when messing around with the fake.lnc file.

FYI - all lines in the config.xml that have 2008 at the end need to be repeated without the 2008 for the kits to show up after 2008.