3D graphics lagging during match play

xxlin

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone experience any lag in the 3D graphics during match play?? Mine will tend to lag ocassionally during the match.

I have a AMD radeon HD 6370M graphics card with 1024GB memory. I thought this should be able to handle the 3D requirements quite well but i am only rated half a star in the 3D capability in the game. I already switch to 'Low' graphics quality in the setting but it don't seems to help. Any help from anyone??

Mine is a i5 2.3Ghz processor with 8GB RAM

Mine lags a bit and have got GTX 680M and don't have full 6 star, probably 5 and a half star. Try disk clear up and delete cache usually helps put mine back to 6 star rating.

After the patch it seems to consume more resources at times and take a bit of time.

after goals mine lags , then back to normal until the next goal ( when theyre running back into own half ... Before the replay) . Not sure the problem though.

Dont get much lag, Got a Decent graphics card and an i7 computer, But i got Runtime Error in 2nd half of first game, was really smooth and was good, but Still a Kick in the balls this year, I cant use 3d match engine.

Mine lagged so I got rid of all the fancy useless stuff like show stadium and crowds. Runs smoothly now.

So no really good way to improve the star ratings?? I really don't believe mine only worth half a star. *sigh*