Dobcheev

Reaction score
In FM2011, when I try to alter the 3d match highlights option from 'Full Match' to 'Goals' ( or any other option ), they keep resetting to 'Full Match'. This makes the watching of games tedious indeed. Who watches full match highlights ? Who has got the patience or the time ?

Is this a bug or is it solvable ?

Why don't you just set replays as goals? surely that would be the same...

Why don't you just set replays as goals? surely that would be the same...

I set 'commentary only' wth goal replays activated, but the ****** thing INSISTS on showing me 'full match' - what a pain !

What kind of manager doesn't watch the full match? oO)

I always watch my competitive matches on full match...

Regardless, what if you set the options for the match in you manager profile? What I mean is click your name when you are not in the match and go 'Manager Options' > 'Match' > Change the options ;)

Regardless, what if you set the options for the match in you manager profile? What I mean is click your name when you are not in the match and go 'Manager Options' > 'Match' > Change the options ;)
I doesn't watch full matches.
Only Commentary - fastest speed
No replay - fastest speed

Cheers for the tip re 'Manager Options'. I've now altered the game speed to 'fast'. The highlights still resolutely refuse to stay on 'Commentary Only' however. The result is players wizzing around like subatomic paticles & the goal replays in Slowmo ! At least I'm getting through the matches quicker.