3d Kits Balls Etc. Editing will be the same as PES

colindegreat

Reaction score
High , the templates are all the same asthe old pes football editing and I did a good bit of editing with that game. I am still working on it. See pics.

Pro evo KIts Template

kit-65.png

FM2009 GK Kit Template

greenwa4.th.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant, thanks for the heads up. Should be plenty of custome 3d kits popping up soon enough then.

Yeah its great , they have actually gave us everything to edit, from pitches, kits footballs, goal post even the report text in game, huts, ref kits , boots . all these file can be seen in your C:programfiles/sportsinteractive/fm2009/data\sigfx\meshes, you'll see, just have to see how it works and how to put kits for each team and if we can put more than 2 balls etc. I will keep investigating and send more pics.

Below is template from pes ( see the resemblence) its the same template as fm2009

Teamgeist256x256.png

Ingame

teamgeist_normal_final.jpg

Last edited:
You can also google download dds converter and indtall to see all .dds files which are image files and then change them.

DDS Converter 2 to edit

ddsconym9.png
[/URL][/IMG]

If you notice LA Galaxy's Kit comes already done so it can be used as base for all, Celtic and Rangers homes are also there in one of the files,

here are kits templates if someone wants to start premiere league 3d kits

templat

claretza0.png

Barcelona already in game.

barcelonahomedd4.png

The only problem is the kit detail cannot be seen very well in 3d match.
Is there a way to make the graphics better?

Some other files include skin etc and it is similar to pes templates and has boots to be edited to but you can hardly see the boots ingame, why would they be put in, we can obviously do something with this and edit game lots they even gave us a cool editer 2 of them to encourage us.

Skin Template

skingu2.png
[/URL][/IMG]

url]

my.php