3D Match Engine Change!!

Bartdude

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed the changes in the 3D match engine from the demo version to the full game??? In the demo the the action was flawless and smooth and more of the stadia was in view whereas in the full version there is a very annoying action whereby the camera makes sharp jerky movements!! This often happens during the flight of the ball and destroys the flow of a strike!! Also there is less of the stadia in view which some may say is a good thing but it was never at the expense of action on the pitch in the demo version and it is rewarding to see as your club grows in stature then likewise your stadium will improve,especially like me if you have chosen to be your local lower league team!! It seems daft to me why the match engine was changed!! This is clearly a case of it ain't broke don't fix it!!!

No not for me. What's your processor like?

No not for me. What's your processor like?

No mate,it's not a processor issue.Mine is a Core 2 Quad,4Gb of memory + Nvidia 8800GTS OC which between them will run anything currently out there fully maxed out.It's querying why the camera actions and angles have changed from the demo version to the full game.

Same here, I have a state of the art computer which cost me aa packet. All game sare fine but the game play ion FM10 is very jerky. Been playin solid for 4-5 days and my eyes atre ******!!

I haven't noticed any difference with the 3D Match Engine. Mine's all running smooth.

Maybe I should clarify things further. I am NOT referring to the quality of animation regarding the 3D engine,which on my PC is silky smooth!!! My reference is to the fact when watching my preferred view of "Main Stand" the camera now seems to snap sharply as if it is obsessed with keeping the ball in centre screen whereas in the demo version it would pan gently,as it should and would in a televised match.Also the angles are different so showing a lot less of the stadium,surely a feature added to FM2010 for effect,not to be mostly obscured??? I even re-loaded the demo to convince myself I wasn't going nuts and yes they are different,with the demo version being the superior one!!!

same here. Same computer, different speed

Also has anyone else had a problem with grey shading on the goalposts and crossbar especially the RH goal??? Again in the demo they were the correct pure white!!!

my laptops too weak to run 3D
i use vintage 2D, still kind of jumpy, my eyes hurt

so no one has actually answered the question as to why the graphics are shaky?