Speedylad123

Reaction score
on match day when i click on the 3d match view all of my players are 2D and flat how do i change that ???? thanks

On Preferences > Display & Sound

You can choose the options for 3D.

On Classiv View during the match have you changed the camera to one of the 3D options.

i can any help me does anyone have this problem ??? please let me know thanks ?????

i think i have the same problem, the match engine is in 3D mode but the players are still 2D and instead of being upright lay on their sides? I'll get a pic up soon.

exactly the same problem mate can any give us help on how to cahnge that ????

pitch-1.jpg

I've tried the match engine on low, medium, high, stadiums on, off... everything. the first 3D match engine and i have to watch in 2D!!!

that my team knocking one in at the back post by the way

btw 2d is better i dont like the new view its 2 jumpy and evrey time u watch a highlight u have to click on the overview or what ever u are on to go back or it stays on a frozen scren of still players

great thanks for the help well some of us do actually like it .... we asked for help not comments on how bad it is mate

sorry i was just thinking to save u the hastle just stick with 2d but its ure opinion that counts ure game so sorry

what spec is your pc ..what graphics card do you have and have you tryed it in windows mode first

did you do any graphics driver updates .. or you could allways reinstall and see if it still happens .. if it does it could be a driver prob