3D PITCH PROBLEM

all sorted now, but you are right the 3d match engine isnt that great, i dont think it will be long before i go back to the old 2d settings.
thankyou

Hey,
I have a similar problem, I just bought the game and I tried to play on 3D but it won't allow me to change it, I even went to preferences and enabled it, No luck.
Do I need to patch it or anything?
Message me back please.

I played this game for about the first 6 months in 2D because I couldn't get on with 3D.. But once I gave it a chance I found it was awesome! So much more fun than watching 22 blobs moving up and down, makes it realistic. Not really helping anyone's problem I know, I'm just saying it to all the idiots who claim it sucks..

generally if your pc has not got a good graphics card 3d won't be an option. with regards to the quality that my laptops shows 3d ...im pleased.

Im back People!

I had this same problem basically install the latest patch and it will work easy as that!

Thankssss dude!
I jus patched it and now I can play 3d mode, Personally its not as good as I thought it would be but still its awesome!

3d is fine for me.
it was painfully slow until i downloaded the 9.3 patch, now it runs like 2d on 08.

I have no ball on 3d can sum1 tell me why??? Please!