alexmos93

Reaction score
So i just did it by mistake but after moving one of my CD in DM position he sometimes drops deep between the CBs to get the ball from keeper (I play a 4-5-1 Formation and i set my Keeper to distribute Ball to the DM and i saw he sits deeper to get the ball.My keeper also has distribution set to Deffender Collect).Can it work as Busquets at Barcelona?

it can work with whoever you want it with....

the best would be having this setup with someone like Pirlo or Scholes who could just spray passes out from the back...

So i just did it by mistake but after moving one of my CD in DM position he sometimes drops deep between the CBs to get the ball from keeper (I play a 4-5-1 Formation and i set my Keeper to distribute Ball to the DM and i saw he sits deeper to get the ball.My keeper also has distribution set to Deffender Collect).Can it work as Busquets at Barcelona?

Was his average position a little over the cbs?

Was his average position a little over the cbs?

The reason that the player dropped deep to get the ball was because he was setup to do so( goalie distr. to the DMC) so his average position here was probably depending on the style of play he chose and the oppositions style of play, how many times the goalkeeper actually had the ball etc.

Just like BetterHalf said.It depended on how many times the keeper got the ball.I was playing possesion football so...He was slighly over the cbs.But now in 2012 anchor man works perfectly fine as it is :D.

Last edited: