mynameiswills

Reaction score
Hi im in the 3rd season looking for any way to improve my team but ive already got a large squad so really only want to sign 1 or 2 quality players. Any suggstions?

Last edited:
Hi im in the 3rd season looking for any way to improve my team but ive already got a large squad so really only want to sign 1 or 2 quality players. Any suggstions?

Btw - did my team report attach?

No the team didn't attach
Who are you managing?

sorry im managing norwich but thought that when i load the screenshot it would show. im looking for an experienced gk to tutor areola, any rb or lb and a backup striker whos good in the air because ive sent sanogo out on loan because he doesnt get in m 1st team.

yeah i cant see it neither, who you managing? and whos your starting 11+subs?

hopefully it works now. my sub goalie is areola but hes not developing and ruddy isnt great so i need a good experienced gk to tutor and be in first team for next couple of years. sub left back is steven smith. sub right back is coelho. Up front my subs are holt and jackson because i let sanogo go on loan so i really need some quality back up.

Yeah its showing now how much of a budget have you got

You need a good goalkeeper as ruddy is not good enough. Try smithies, ochoa or enyeama. And also for lb try either fabio or dodo.

enyeama and ochoa have moved and arent interested. is smithies good enough? and im looking for someone who could tutor areola

sorry im managing norwich but thought that when i load the screenshot it would show. im looking for an experienced gk to tutor areola, any rb or lb and a backup striker whos good in the air because ive sent sanogo out on loan because he doesnt get in m 1st team.

GK- Helton, Leonardo Torres (Newell's)
RB- Dennis Appiah
LB- Dodo, Alex Sandro (Santos), Gabriel Silva (Palmeiras)
ST- Garra Dembele, Vaclav Kadlec

GK- Helton, Leonardo Torres (Newell's)
RB- Dennis Appiah
LB- Dodo, Alex Sandro (Santos), Gabriel Silva (Palmeiras)
ST- Garra Dembele, Vaclav Kadlec

scouting helton and appiah. lbs have all made big money moves. kadlec out on loan to newcastle already from arsenal. bidding 2 mill for garra dembele

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

helton has no intention. no good goalkeepers have any intention of joining! ive got so much money but cant spend because noone wants to join!!!

Try Asmir Begovic. Vincenzo Fiorillo, Mattia Perin, Tobias Sippel, Carlos Kameni.

Lacina Traore as a future target, he's huge, good in the air and quick.

decided not to get a keeper but got michael bradley and garra dembele in. lacina traore is at madrid :(