gford

Reaction score
now im on my 3rd season now with wolves,finished 12th then 6th,was hopefull going into this season but am struggling badly...i dont know what im doing wrong,ive signed 3 players to strenghthen my team (gk,cb,sub rw) and it doesnt seem to of worked..i play a 442 formation with 2 wingers pushed forward so its quite attacking,i set it to balanced and control for 70% of games...when away vs toughewr opponent or at home vs top opponent i will change it to defensive,and ill click the counter attack button at the bottom...can anyone give me some advice please?if u need any further info just ask and ill pop it up...thanks

92 views n no response...back to the drawing board

In your team report do all areas look strong?
I would suggest arranging friendlies against similar opposition and experiment with new tactics

put up a screenshot of your squad? More poeple will be able to suggest whats wrong then :)

maybe your just **** lol im jokin just try a different formation and different players and your team might start playing well again

maybe other teams are stepping up? It's all relativistic, and we have no idea about your current teams, as well as others.

Possibly look into changing to a new formation, teams seem to get used to playing against a certain formation after a while

Lol hes trying to help you , you ****

who are u calling a ****?? is there any need for that insult u little cretin?? think your big n tough behind a keyboard,i spoke to other peiople on others posts and they disagreed that changing your tactics all time is a wise decision...maybe my response was blunt but no need to throw insults around hard man.

Make slight alterations to your formation or position of your playmaker. Definitely change corner tactic.

Are you leaking goals or failing to realise goals or your chance creation suffers. Start from there to see whats really wrong.

Play with lower rep teams to build up morale.

My longest save was 5 seasons but i think AI figures out ball distribution not formation. Change gear in same engine and you get different results, no need to change the engine. Change duties for some players and after half season go back to old tactic.
Worked for me.

who are u calling a ****?? is there any need for that insult u little cretin?? think your big n tough behind a keyboard,i spoke to other peiople on others posts and they disagreed that changing your tactics all time is a wise decision...maybe my response was blunt but no need to throw insults around hard man.

How im i a Hard man for calling for a **** , You were Rude and acted like one , you should always take on ppls advice ...

Based only on the information you have given, I'll try and give you some advice on your change of tactics for away and tough opposition. You play with two attacking wingers then make it defensive and counter attacking? Very counter productive for you on two fronts. The default "defensive setting" makes you play deep and narrow, so realistically it's only defensively covering teams who atrack through the middle. If your own side, as I interpret it are looking to break on the counter via the wings, playing narrow is hardly going to help them play their best footy. All that to say play wider as I bet your wings aren't very protected defensively and that's where you'll be shipping the goals.

Also, don't forget to use opposition instructions.

i apologise for any message which sounded rude