3rd Season with Arsenal, all goes well then all goes to ****!

Jhonyb

Reaction score
Hello

I've posted here twice about my team Arsenal and some people helped me and i followed the advices the thing is that all goes well and then all of a sudden i start losing badly, like in 10 games winning 2.

Season 1 i had Wellbeck scoring every match, he had 26 goals in the league, all of sudden he stops and i start losing i end up in 5th

Season 2 i have Depay scoring like a maniac he finished with 29 goals (an IF!!!!!) all of sudden he stops and i end up in 4th (i was 3 points from liverpool all of the league until like mid\late season when i start losing)

SO i start Season 4 now and like always i'm winning all my games (just tied 3-3 with Fulham and i still don't understand why) i qualled for CL beating inter 5-1 on agg. But my team sometimes just plays badly.

This is my team:

Lewandosky\Fierro (CF S)
Depay\Hakam (IF A ) Mata\Sanchez (SS A ) Gotze (AP A) ----> the right side can be occupied by Mata in AP form or i change it to W A and i have oxlade\wallcott
Ramsey\Strootman (BWM D) Javi Martinez\Verratti (CM S)
Alaba (FB A) Koscielny (CD D) Doria (CD X) Danilo (FB S)

TI: Work Ball into the Box

Standard - Very Fluid

Depending on the opposing team or result i can go Attacking or change the TI

Many problems here. All 3 AM strata players on Attack duty. Why? They won't help out much with defence and you run the risk of being too predictable. Mainly, you also don't have a holding midfielder. Teams using a No.10 especially can tear you apart, but 2 striker formations could too. Also, why did you choose Very Fluid?