3rd season with Everton and need champs. League quality players!

RickyG32

Reaction score
Hi guys, im just about to enter my 3rd season with Everton and in my 2nd season i won the league and league cup... But this was done with a small squad with quite a few loan players! So i have 30 million to buy enough good quality players to build a champs league quality squad that can compete for the premier league title again.

I want to hear your recommendations of players who have performed impressively for you and didnt cost too much... Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

This is my current squad

View attachment 211387

P.s. i play a 4-2-3-1 so if they could fit into that system that would also be great. And just to make it clear there was no cheating involved, no fmrte or database changes or replaying matches... Only cheating that iv been accused of is using a 4-2-3-1 which my mate says 'the match engine can't handle.' i don't believe this for one second tho.

Last edited:
who have you sold bought already?

if you played you game without any fmrte or changing the database then well done mate, to make everton champions in the 2nd year is quite an achievement

Kovacic, Howedes, Doumbia, Kadlec, Necid, Vrsaljko. Look on the transfer list for out of favour players / good players with expiring contracts

who have you sold bought already?

if you played you game without any fmrte or changing the database then well done mate, to make everton champions in the 2nd year is quite an achievement

Ill post a screenshot of my current team when i get home from work tonight.

Thanks mate, i never used database changes or fmrte and i was as surprised as anyone with how well i managed :)

Kovacic, Howedes, Doumbia, Kadlec, Necid, Vrsaljko. Look on the transfer list for out of favour players / good players with expiring contracts

Thanks mate, wouldnt even have considered those players so ill check them out.