Reaction score
I'm in my third season with Leicester - 2nd in the prem. This season the lowest board expectation i could get is top half finish , and i want to get that but I know im going to have to improve the side.
This is my team:

Fryatt Griffiths

Eagles Adam Jenas Hammill

Naughton Johnson Bamba Richards

Smithies
Any suggestions on who to sign for a top half finish? 16 Mil to spend, but am prepared to do small amounts of monthly installments.

i would change fryatt for somebody a bit more of a target man or all round threat cos i dont rate him too highly on fm, maybe somebody like borja baston or lacina traore

Try to replace Bamba and Fryatt , thats about it really.You have a decent squad.

Ive got a question, what did you do to Andy King? he should be playing instead of Jenas

Ive got a question, what did you do to Andy King? he should be playing instead of Jenas
Ive still got him , i tend to rotate him around with the midfielders, its just i think Jenas defends a bit better

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Try to replace Bamba and Fryatt , thats about it really.You have a decent squad.
Yeah Bamba was quite good last season though,although i am going to try and get a beter cb and yeah i agree on the new striker.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

i would change fryatt for somebody a bit more of a target man or all round threat cos i dont rate him too highly on fm, maybe somebody like borja baston or lacina traore
Cheers mate ill have a look

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

On my save in 3rd season David Bentley was available on a free transfer
Nice:), im going to have a look at frees now, but doesnt look to promising atm:(