tommyd150

Reaction score
I've just finished 6th, I also won the Carling Cup so I have Europa League football this season. I play a 4-2-3-1 formation, My budget is £60M and £300K in wages to use.

I have a good squad, I just feel like I need to replace a few fringe players with abit of quality to take me to the next level.

What I need....

CB- Left sided CB, Hoedt is class but the big teams are sniffing around him. Cahill is back up but he wants to leave so I need a replacement.

RB- Yann Valery has become my first choice CB, the kid is top class. Cedric struggled last season, I feel its time to replace him.

AMR- I need a top class Inside Forward.

ST- kolberg is my main ST, Austin and Long will be going so I need another ST.

CB: Riedewald, Kongolo, Galloway, Andreas Christensen(if he isnt getting much game time at Chelsea) - All good young CBs who can develop for a year or so untill you cant keep a hold of Hoedt anymore.
RB: Elseid Hysaj
AMR: Asensio, Bernardeschi, Beradi, Castillejo
ST: Are you looking for someone to start instead of Dolberg, an equal to rotate or a backup?

I need a LB too, Bertrand has gone to Liverpool for £20M.

ST- I want someone to rotate with, I will have alot of games this season so need numbers.

Aaron Martin from Espanyol or Kieran Tierney maybe
And for ST: Batshuayi(Same as Andreas Christensen, if he isn't getting a lot of game time at Chelsea), Lucas Alario, Moussa Dembele, Asier Villalibre, Johannes Eggestein