Reaction score
I've started my 3 season after finishing 1st in BPL. Sold Sturridge away because he keeps getting injured and Balotelli is better as the lone striker. Only bought Julian Draxler and i've got Mario Gotze as he was quite cheap. Last season Balotelli won the Golden Boot. But starting the new season my team cant keep their consistent form. Drawing easy games and struggle to score. Why is that so ?

Who knows? How did you do in the first season? Post your tactics.

Now i know what happened. Alot of my staff retired and the training the get worsens. Need to recruit more staff

Training doesn't affect matches (not directly anyway), apart from Match Prep training. I very much doubt that that's the problem.

Are you still using the same tactic into your third season? The ai will learn how you play and counter your tactic after a while, so you need to change it up enough to keep the competition guessing.

Are you still using the same tactic into your third season? The ai will learn how you play and counter your tactic after a while, so you need to change it up enough to keep the competition guessing.

No. No no no no no no.