3x7 years experience

Nuno Santos

Reaction score
The next list of players for each position is based on a 7 years experience.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
Explanation: I have started 3 diferente games with Man Utn, <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on">Barcelona</st1:City> and <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Milan</st1:City></st1:place>, and played each one for 7 years, and the following players, are the ones who are selected for dream teams, and uefa players of the year, and all of them get avr rating of 7.40 or more.<o:p></o:p>
GK<o:p></o:p>
Hugo Lloris ( keeper, of the year in 11/12 and 13/14 with man united) <o:p></o:p>
Igor Akinfeev ( keeper of the year for Roma 12/13 )<o:p></o:p>
My choice - Hugo Lloris<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
DL<o:p></o:p>
<st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Clichy</st1:City></st1:place> ( 7.82, 7.69, 7.84, 7.82, 7.12, 7.80, 7.41 ) Amazing stats.<o:p></o:p>
Marcelo ( Real <st1:place w:st="on"><ST1:State w:st="on">Madrid</ST1:State></st1:place> ) after 4 reason becomes amazing. 14 assistances on season 5 and 18! assistances on season 6, 9 assistances on season 7.<o:p></o:p>
My choice - Clichy <o:p></o:p>
DR<o:p></o:p>
Daniel Alves ( Great player for the first 5 seasons, not so good on the last 2, but even so it´s probably the best DR in the game) Arsenal bid him 45 millions euros on 3 season.<o:p></o:p>
Rafinha, he is decent player, very consistence, and has 3.8 tackling avr. never won a individual prize but as been named for uefa legue champion dream team twice ( 13/14 and 14/15 with Inter <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">milan</st1:City></st1:place> )<o:p></o:p>
My choice - Rafinha<o:p></o:p>
DC<o:p></o:p>
Mamadou Sahko ( Best defender in the World, in all 3 games and just after 4 season, this player you must buy, in the first season you may buy him around 8 million, but he will worth every cent) <o:p></o:p>
Zapata or Criscito ( Both are very looked like players, very strong and named for uefa champion dream team in the last 3 seasons) <o:p></o:p>
My choice - Sahko ( Currently in the 8 season, he worth 50 million <?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" o:preferrelative="t" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:extrusionok="f" gradientshapeok="t" o:connecttype="rect"></v:path><o:lock v:ext="edit" aspectratio="t"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape id=_x0000_i1025 style="WIDTH: 10.5pt; HEIGHT: 12pt" alt="0" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\PTSANT~2\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.gif" o:href="http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/images/smilies/2.0/tongue.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape>)also bought Thiago Silva and Daniel Carriço, and i´m very happy with both !!!<o:p></o:p>
MC<o:p></o:p>
Lassana Diarra, Angelo Palombo, Srna or Daniel de Rossi ( choose one or two, amazing stats Lassana ( 7.6 avr rating in the first 5 seasons) Palombo ( 7.53 avr rating in the first 4 seasonsn on the 5 season brooke a leg and never been the same)<v:shape id=_x0000_i1026 style="WIDTH: 10.5pt; HEIGHT: 12pt" alt="0" type="#_x0000_t75"> <v:imagedata src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\PTSANT~2\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image002.gif" o:href="http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/images/smilies/2.0/irked.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape>Srna 7.91!!! First season, 7.68 avr rating the follwing 4 season, not so good the last 2 seasons ( 7.32 ) and Daniel de Rossi named on the uefa champion dream team 3 times 09/10 and 11/12 for Roma and 13/14 for man city!<o:p></o:p>
Memeht Ekici (Amazing stats for Bayer Munich) <o:p></o:p>
Hamsik and Fellaini (Very strong players after 4 seasons)<o:p></o:p>
My choice - <ST1:Street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on">Lassana Diarra 3rd Place</st1:address></ST1:Street> for Player of the Year in season 10/11 and 13/14.<o:p></o:p>
AML<o:p></o:p>
Cristian Rodriguez (Great Player, 12 assistances in first season, 14 on the following 4, and 15 and 18 in the last 2 seasons, 79 goals in 179 games) Moves to Juventus for 25 million mid season 11/12<o:p></o:p>
Marko Marin (young promisse, on the 5th season arsenal buy him for 38 millions euros, and he is selected for the uefa champion dream team in season 14/15), has an 4.2!!! avr dribble per game.<o:p></o:p>
Juan Manuel Mata (Great player, named on the uefa champion dream team twice 12/13 and 13/14 for <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Barcelona</st1:place></st1:City>)<o:p></o:p>
Matias Fernandez (Amazing atributes after 4 seasons) Scores loads of goals from distance. 7.85 avr rating for the last 4 seasons ( Real Madrid )<o:p></o:p>
My choice - Matias Fernandez (listed on Spanish dream team 4 times)<o:p></o:p>
AMR<o:p></o:p>
Bosko Jankovic - At the end of first season you can get him for free. Consistent player, although he was injured for a quite long time. Anyway, he was my best player in <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Milan</st1:place></st1:City>, with 14 assistences and 7 goals 09/10, 17 assistances and 5 goals 10/11, 27 assistances!!! and 11 goals in season 11/12. Sold him mid season 12/13 for 45 million to Real Madrid. Player with most assistances in uefa champion legue (10/11 and 11/12). Uefa Player of the year in 11/12.<o:p></o:p>
Marquinhos - (great pace and dribble) scores loads. Overall avr rating in 7 seasons is 7.84.<o:p></o:p>
Alexis Sanchez - Bought him when playing with Real Madrid season 10/11, And he becomes a monster playing as AMR or AML and even as FC, at season 6 and 7, he wons the uefa player of the year, overall avr rating for Real Madrid in last 4 seasons is 7.93, 78 assistances and 59 goals.<o:p></o:p>
Pjanic, Obertan or Witsel, also become monsters. Pjanic has a avr dribble of 3.7 and a overall rating in last 4 seasons 7.42. Witsel is not a very consistent player.<o:p></o:p>
My choice - Bosko for the first 3/4 seasons and Alexis for the nexts.<o:p></o:p>
FC<o:p></o:p>
Henri Saivet (87 goals in the last 4 seasons with <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Milan</st1:place></st1:City> and 79 in the last 4 seasons with Man United) <o:p></o:p>
André-Pierre Gignac Europe Top Scorer (11/12, 12/13 and 14/15) 7.84 avr rating<o:p></o:p>
Stefan Kiebling Europe Top Scorer (13/14) runner up (14/15) 7.71 avr rating<o:p></o:p>
Lisandro Lopez Finishing 19 Composure 19!!! Score loads for Liverpool, named for uefa champion dream team (10/11 and 13/14), uefa champion topscorer (10/11, 13/14 and 14/15), comes cheap from <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Oporto</st1:place></st1:City>!<o:p></o:p>
My choice - Henri Saivet and Gignac (i have both in my 8 season with Man United and i´m unstoppable, 14 games each, 12 goals Henri, and 10 goals Gignac)

My Favourite Team on a 4-4-2
GK - Hugo Lloris
DC - Mamadou Sahko
DC - Criscito
DL - Clichy
DR - Rafinha
MC - Lassana Diarra
MC - Daniele de Rossi
AMR - Bosko Jankovic
AML - Matias Fernandez
FC - Henri Saivet
ST - André-Pierre Gignac
S - Sergio Ansejo
S - Srna
S - Goiko Kacar
S - Marquinhos
S - Lisandro Lopez

Hope i can help you build a fantastic team!!!! ^^)

Last edited:
Great post dude. I agree with most of your players. I used tu underestimate Bosko Jankovic but I think he will replace Camoranesi in my Juventus team after the first season. Again, nice post.

could someone please tell me who Jean-Pierre Gignac plays for because i cand find him?
&btw very helpful post thanks :D

Sorry, it´s not jean-pierre, but andré-pierre gignac, and he plays for toulouse.

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

yes, s is for subs.

cool post but isnt srna a rb/wb/rm and not a cm????

i always thought sakho looked good and a real prospect but never really paid too much attention. will deffo be signing him now.

Sorry srna is indeed a D/WB/AMRL, my tactic is 4x4x2 and srna plays as AML. not as MC.
Thanks

ok thanks do any of these people wanna join my leeds team in league 1

Great list but i'd be only interest in andré-pierre gignac :D
and he's not on my DB :S

i'm using a medium sized one?
does that make a difference?

I´ve got the impression, that not only the database matters but also the leagues you choose. For instance, i allways choose large database, but not allways i get mascio from cisco in my games. Anyway, if you cant get andre-pierre gignac, if you´re in the 3 first season, you can also try, kiebling from bayer munich II or davide de genaro, or even lisandro lopes from F.C. Porto, this last one as 18 finishing and 18 composure, scores loads! and also Huntelar, is a monster.

what Db u use 9.1/2/3 ??
Great post who's your all time goal scorer through out the 7 seasons ??

howdy, i use 9.2!

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

And my alltime goalscorer so far is Pato from milan, that guy i a goal machine 173 goals in 237 games ( Milan and Brazil ), strange if we considere that in my game he only as 15 in finishing and 15 in composure, but 18 in pace and aceleration! and maybe is hidden atribute of consistence is high, the second best scorer is davide de genearo and floccari, both have 148 goals so far, but floccari played only 213 games and davide de genaro played 258 games. but best goal avr is keirrison by far, this guy since moverd to lyon has scored 91 goals in 112 games ( just in lyon ) and only in 3.5 seasons. it´s almost 0.81. Very nice