4-1-1-2-2 Sacre Coeur, by Le Bleond

Pestache

Reaction score
After finding a wonderful tactic on fm-base, made by Jolly Joker, who i thank 1 million years for inventing it, i decided to download and play it several matches in holiday...To my amusement the tactic was superb...Then in need of more goals scored i tweaked it, till i found the best of it: a very fluid philosophy overload strategy and short passes...The original tactic had balanced philosophy and default passes...

I played various teams, winning 2 times in a row the romanian championship with my home town Brasov, a middle table team, and promoting with San Marino, Badalona and Independiente de Rivadavia (from Argentina).

My tactic , Le Bleond Sacre Coeur, is not my invention but a tweaked tactic of Jolly Joker, and I say that not to cause any disagrements with somes that would say i stole it.

But enough talking...Managers...I present you : Le Bleond "SACRE COEUR" tactic

DOWNLOAD LINK : http://www.filefront.com/15920043/le...%202010%29.tac

20100324182432.jpg

20100324182446.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

this is the tactic

20100324182457.jpg

20100324182501.jpg

Last edited:
almost, i prefer to make the transfers at the begining of the season, and then follow my team playing

Last edited:
You took someone else's tactic,'tweaked it' and called it your own?

I'm speechless tbh.

please read the first post again...i sad it's not my tactic, but Jolly Joker's...And i believe that if you buy yourself a man utd t-shirt, but you replace the badge with stoke city's, it's not anymore a man utd t-shirt, no?

Last edited:
please read the first post again...i sad it's not my tactic, but Jolly Joker's...And i believe that if you buy yourself a man utd t-shirt, but you replace the badge with stoke city's, it's not anymore a man utd t-shirt, no?

Fair enough then.

wow, the similarity with mine is uncanny. not saying that you touched it, or even saw it. the narrow game must be the secret to the new match engine.