CELTICBHOYS

Reaction score
View attachment 348995
This tactic is bringing me great success, currently on a 27 Match Unbeaten streak and most recently beat Chelsea 2 - 0 at home restricting Chelsea to 1 clear cut opportunity. I am so happy with this tactic as it does everything I want it to do, being defensive when we need to be and being attacking when we need to be, closing down and tackling excellently.

View attachment 348992
As you can see my last loss was against LA Galaxy in a friendly where I was testing this Tactic but using Overload rather than Attacking and it didn't work, but since I tweaked it with Attacking it has worked wonders.

View attachment 348991
Here is the Training, Team Cohesion and Teamwork work really well, when checking Report from your Coach check how the opposition concede goals the most, if they concede a lot from passing switch Teamwork to Attacking Movement. Also if you are at home, switch Teamwork to Attacking Movement. Having 30% Match Preparation seems to work well for me.

In Pre-Season select the longest period 7 weeks and have a lot of friendlies with 3 day gaps between games, I usually opt for 2 tours of 4 games each.

Also in Pre-Season select Tactics on both selections and put Intensity Level to High and don't train players via Individual, I only do Individual each month on the 1st of each month once the Season Begins, so from 1st of August for me.

If you would like to use my Tactic, download link is below. Give me some feedback on how it works for you and what team you are. :)

View attachment 348989

No, just ask my Assistant each game, I notice in games we foul a lot, but tackling percentage is really high, I believe that us fouling a lot puts fear into the opposition as Manchester United used to instil in their opposite number and seems to be working extremely well.

I also notice that when they have the ball the defence actually defend efficiently and move accordingly and when we gain the ball back we attack appropriately and move the ball really well.

for me this tactic works perfect defending is strongi just take offside trap an drop deeper againest weaker oppents

17 Clean Sheets out of 27 Games and Defending is bad? Working for me.

I never alter the tactic, I only change player roles now and then, that's it.