GeniusAdy

Reaction score
First of all, I want to salute you and to share this tactic with you. I'm playing Football Manager since 2006 ( I'm 15 years old ) , my favourite team from my country is Steaua Bucharest and my favourite International football team is Spain . My favourite coaches are Valeriy Lobanovskyi , Arrigo Sacchi , Pep Guardiola and Sir Alex Ferguson . I was working hard to create a tactic that combines these 4 different football coaching styles. My mother was a football agent, and my father is a former professional football player . My dream is to become a professional football coach and if I will study more and fight for my dream, I will succeed.

TACTIC : View attachment 393342 View attachment 393341

TRAINING : PRE-SEASON - View attachment 393339

DURING SEASON - View attachment 393338

Individual training : View attachment 393337

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS : Tight Marking : - for players from midfield and attack with poor pace .

Closing Down : - slow players from midfield and attack , players from defence that have poor composure, decisions or concetration .

Hard tackling : - all players with low than 10 at Bravery.

Weaker foot : - all players from the opposite team that have the weaker foot as Very weak, weak, reasonable, fairly strong .

TIPS : - When you have a 1 or 2 goals advantage , you can revert the menality from Overload to Contain and use these team instructions :
-RETAIN POSSESION
-SHORTER PASSING
-PASS INTO SPACE
-WORK BALL INTO BOX
-WASTE TIME
-TAKE A BREATHER
- PLAY EVEN SAFER
- MUCH LOWER TEMPO
-BE MORE DISCIPLINED
- STICK TO POSITIONS
-PLAY WIDER
-DROP DEEPER
- STAND OFF OPPONENTS
- STAY ON FEET
- USE TIGHTER MARKING
-FLOAT CROSSES

I'd like you to post the results and your thoughts about this tactic.

ENJOY !

DOWNLOAD : View attachment 393291

Last edited:
Nu am pus deocamdata tactica ca download. O sa o pun pe Mediafire in 5 minute . Te poti inspira si din SS-uri :) .

Awww, they might be talking about you?

On a side note: changed to this at half time when 1-0 down, won 4-1. Great stuff from the off, promising start.

Last edited:
I want to tell you that at match training you can put everything you want, but I prefer Def. Positioning .