Salthill

Reaction score
Hello to you all :)

I am here, because I would to get some advice about my tactic. Anyway, I am using a 4-1-2-1-2 tactic(narrow/Milan like) and I have some issues.

First of all tactic:

Well, the idea is that in the attack phase, we should push through the middle, with either AMC playing the ball into the space for attackers or AMC should go into the free space with the supply from the attackers.
MCL should organize the game, while MCR covering the space behind him.
DMC should stay and help the defence as the fullbacks should join attack for possible crosses.
DCs cover the space.

Team instructions:

AS for the PI, they are mainly default for the positions, but I have changed the long shots(as there have been a lot) to rarely for all players, fullbacks have cross ball often(other player except attackers have to rarely(as I play through the middle) and attackers to sometimes. DCs closing to own half and tight marking.

My question is mainly about the role/duty division among the players. Is it ok or should I change something?
For example, DMC always gets low rating(usually up to 6,8) and also the right MC(CM/support) has a bit lower rating, but not as DMC.
The next thing I don't understand is that left DC has rating above 7,5, while DL is usually blown(2 good DLs for this league) and rating is about 6,8/9. DR is a bit better with the rating.
Also, the attacking partnership seems to be working OK.

Big problem is of course defending the wings and reactions of my defenders inside 16m.

So, do you have some ideas for me? :)
If needed, I can upload the save so you can also check the players.

P.S. does the age matter for the GK? As I have a young keeper(now 21) and he often makes mistakes and gets goals from long range crosses :D

Thanks to anyone who takes time to look at this :)

have you tried placing your AMC as your playmaker and have both midfielders set on automatic, also you could set your FB's on auto because having them set on defend they will just sit back and won't support your players

FBs are set on defend, because they left a lot of free space behind them, but I can try that as I have a bit better FBs since I made the tactic.
Both midfielders set as CM/auto?
I tried to play with AMC as playmaker, but it wasn't very successful tactic, maybe I will try it again.
Thanks for tips :)