Mancity90

Reaction score
Hi guys

This is my first ever tactic post, so bear with me please if I am making any mistakes or missing any important informations.

Well I godt tired of using others tactic and thought how would I like to play football. I must say that in the past couple of weeks I got really inspired of the Liverpool is playing with two strikers, a player behind them and the wing backs. That is why i tried to make my own tactic with the formation 4-1-2-1-2 and it seems to work really well. My team does not lose, I even win or draw. I dont concede alot either.

Well here is a screenshot of the tactic:
View attachment 399356
As you can see my midfielder are bold wining. I started with plain central midfielder but they werent aggresive enough so i changed their roles to bold-wining and they started to do the job. My idea with the anker is for balancing the team and he does his job very well too.

Heres is a screen shot of the training:
View attachment 399355

When i developed this tactic I did put the tactic in all three slots so the team got used to it faster. and after couple of months it is completed.

OBS: When i have to face big teams I train DEF.POS. and when I go up against weaker teams I train ATT.MOV.

I do not opposition instruction for my players as I want them to play their own game and dont focus on the opponent. I also let the assistant make the team talk before the match. After the match if we lose/draw I tell them we were unlucky and if we win i praise them.

Here is screenshot of my fixtures of the season so far:
View attachment 399354

I really do not if this is enough information. I dont feel I have any more to tell about my tactic beside that it is working very well for my team.

Additional information

My team is not the best team but I have a dream to make a team of only british players and they are expesive to get sadly.

The team:
View attachment 399353

Here are some stats against a weak team and against a strong team.

Weak:
View attachment 399352

Strong:
View attachment 399351View attachment 399350View attachment 399348

The Tactic:

View attachment 399347