Kaspa1

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm sharing a tactic I made recently which has been amazing. I'm currently sat in 4th with a pretty average squad in my first season back in the Premier League as Leeds United.

I was having issues getting Ferrerya to score with every tactic at the start of the game and since the Liverpool game I've been using this tactic which goal was to completely abuse my poacher.

hpYAgDn.png

Player Recommendations:
GK - ter Stegen/Baumann/Koval/Hart
CB - Rami/Hummels/Lovren is ideal for Stopper. Santana/Dede/Kelly for Cover.
FB - Corchia/Alaba/Smith/Davies
DM - Anchor, someone like Wanyama is ideal.
CM - Good passing and defensive ability. Goretzka/Toure/Hughes/Emre Can
Wingers - Just make sure they have good passing as they will try to feed the poacher constantly.
ST - Ferrerya/Aguero/Neymar/Vydra. You want good pace and positioning.

Training:
Team Cohesion on high through pre-season. Then just switch between Attacking, Def. Set Pieces and Defending throughout the season depending on the opposition.

My squad:
1ac6325814da425ea98bcc7.png

vIGmQv1.png

w7wHLv1.png

It's a pretty young side and the results have been really impressive. I also had no real LB, just Aidan White who's Championship level really.

I have been using this both Home and Away and get similar results regardless.

Credit to Raikan, I used his Dortmund tactic as a base but changed quite a lot.

Download links

Version one http://www.mediafire.com/?91xkt1avdguqsl1

Version two http://www.mediafire.com/?g5x4xq49xmdzros

If you need any help just ask, I'm not really a tactic wizz but this has got some really good results for me and thought I'd share.

Last edited:
Anyone planning to try this? I want to know if anyone else gets similar results, seems to be really good for me.

gonna give it a quick shot if you want =)
Yeah please do mate, it'd be awesome if it worked for others too. I think my position so far is really good if you look at how young and incomplete my squad is.

Please post up results!

Last edited:
I would love to test your tweaked version with West Brom, but as NGUHelios says, the download link doesn't work anymore.

Do you always keep it to balanced and counter mate? I like the look of this, might give it a try with Roma

New link guys sorry.

Maxim 41221.tac

Do you always keep it to balanced and counter mate? I like the look of this, might give it a try with Roma
Yeah I keep it the same regardless, you can try it with control or attack if you want and see how it goes for away games. I still seem to dominate possession home games anyway.

I've found no tactic that can work on Football Manager so far. Going to give this a go as Maritimo in Portugal :).

Anyone else had similar results? seems to work best for away games and I use Raikan's Dortmund tactic for home.

Here's an updated version guys. I have had consistent results with this and I'll post up my results tomorrow. I'm currently sat in 4th with the same squad I posted above, and only have 5 or so games left of the season.

Maxim v2.tac

Do you use any oi's? Also what team and individual training you use?

also do u need right foot winger of left side and vice versa?

Last edited:
Do you use any oi's? Also what team and individual training you use?

also do u need right foot winger of left side and vice versa?
I let my assistant manager take care of OI's and it doesn't matter what footed winger really, I use both and get the same results.

Do you play version 2 home and away mate?
Yeah I do now, I concede too much with anything else.

6xCcPFJ.png

You can see that this tactic rarely concedes which is why I like using it. This seems to work better against better attacking teams too, as you can see the results against Barcelona and Chelsea.

r12dNpp.png

what about traing and match prep ?
I said what to do regarding training and match prep in the thread I believe.

If anyone is having issues, try and put the defensive line down a bit which should help.

Last edited:
I'm going to give this a little go with Leeds, how did you qualify for the Europa Cup in your first season ?

Good effort mate