amadimpulse

Reaction score
Hi all,

Won the league with Southampton in the first season with this.

The players roles are fairly important:

F9: Key attributes are Vision and perhaps driblbing. I used Fekir (25 starts, 6 goals, 10 assists) and Insigne (16 starts, 7 goals, 3 assists).

AML (a): Attacking inside forward. Must be right footed. Key attributes are finishing, composure, pace, acceleration and dribbling. I used Vietto (31 starts, 21 goals, 13 assists).

AMR (s): Supporting attacker. Much better if left footed. Key attributes: dribbling, pace, acceleration. I used Mane in the first half of the season who destroyed everyone. Swapped him for a more creative player (Correa, not left footed) and had less success in the second half).

MCs: Box to Box midfielders. Key attributes, team-work, work-rate, passing, vision. I used Rafinha and James Ward Prowse.

DMC (s): A defensive player but one who can actually play too. Wanyama is good.

WBR (a): A key player. Cedric, attacking, crossing to far post.

LB (s): An all round player is good here. Defensive ability is useful as this is where we concede from the most.

Sweeper-Keeper (s): I used Muslera. He was good!

I've included the away tactic from season 2, when my team is a bit stronger. You might need to make it a bit more defensive, depending on the quality of your team.

Control is my starting point at home, & Flexible.

In the 2nd season I've changed it from "be more disciplined" and "stick to positions" to "be more expressive" and no instruction about roaming/sticking to positions. Basically because the team is a lot stronger.

We get a lot of possession and shots.

Last edited: