peterbolam78

Reaction score
This is not a NEW tactic. More an evolution of a 4-1-2-2-1

this is my half season test currently only specific instructions I give is the AP right and left to swap positions

also for the corners i use a RF on the right ones and LF on the left ones so they swing out with the other AP on a come short instruction

once the tactic is fluid i use balanced training and def positioning for match prep during the season

feel free to criticise, praise or use.
I messed up and posted the wrong link.... (so dumb)
The correct link is in message #5 of this thread

As I stated I am not claiming this as an original tactic.
It is defensively sound and good in offense for me

Last edited:
Tactic on the picture is different than downloaded one

let's try 4-1-2-2-1 again

this is the tactic i believe. Sorry about the mix up....

Tactic download has poacher not F9 and midfield is different and right wing is IF not AP

Not sure how to replace the one i originally posted.. so message #5 has the tactic in it's current state

woo hoo... as you can tell this is my first tactic post... i'll do better i promise :D

am happy to get any feedback/pointers.. I am new to tactic building... or alternatively use it as a start point for a tactic....

go nuts people

all results from either full match or key highlights

Slight change to both CD roles changed to CD defend for both, this has helped limit opposition chances in matches

I know this is not the prettiest or most professional tactic thread.... nor are there bright colours.

but with the 2CD.. set as CD defend and the CF able to be changed to F9 or P

I have gone 40 something games unbeaten and just won the capital one cup

So I assume that there is no interest in a tactic that got my Derby county team promoted unbeaten form the . This has merely confirmed what I believed and that as I showed my results, tactic (after corrections) and screen shots, that as it's not all block capitals and bright colours, no one cares.. so then there is no need for me to care this is my first. and now last tactic post.

cause frankly whats the point

Why do have the budget of that of like Real Madrid when your in the championship? Seems a little fishy if you ask me

and implications like that are the reason I will not be using the forums... so thanks for making my mind up... BY fishy I assume you are accusing me of cheating in some way.. Not that I have a stupidly rich owner and buy very few players and cheap ones at that.. the post was about the tactic

So long FM base...