I'm having a lot of success with this tactic! I took over Everton who were struggling at the bottom, now I'm unbeaten in the league!
Good to hear, well done. Any screenshots?

Any chance to change AP->Mazella ?

I will have a look tonight but why would you want to change it?

I am currently looking at a new version with an Anchor man instead of the DLP to try and prevent teams countering me. Will post results later.

Should the corner taker be one of the players set on go forward or can I use the player set to lurk outside area?

Last edited:
Sorry for offtop but these injuries is just killing me. I get like 3-5 injuries in one match very often, even thought my players aren't tired and physically prepared for the match, idk if it's a bug or smth. Does anybody know how to fix or get less injuries, cause it really drives me crazy

I have a very similar tactic and I'm having the same troubles as usual with this tactic: the ratings for your lone STC is not good at all.
I'm LIV and Firmino just can't average over 7.00 a game.
All my goals come from my IF's and the AP.
No matter what role the STC just can't seem to play well and score a lot.
Perhaps the BBM needs to be changed so there's more space in the middle for your F9 role.

I have a very similar tactic and I'm having the same troubles as usual with this tactic: the ratings for your lone STC is not good at all.
I'm LIV and Firmino just can't average over 7.00 a game.
All my goals come from my IF's and the AP.
No matter what role the STC just can't seem to play well and score a lot.
Perhaps the BBM needs to be changed so there's more space in the middle for your F9 role.

Same