Great tactic, played 3 games won all of them, nice football. I see that Salah is your best goal scorer. What if I want my left If to be the top goal scorer players like Hazard, Ronaldo, Neymar, then would I need to mirror the tactic so that my left IF score more goals ?

Great tactic, played 3 games won all of them, nice football. I see that Salah is your best goal scorer. What if I want my left If to be the top goal scorer players like Hazard, Ronaldo, Neymar, then would I need to mirror the tactic so that my left IF score more goals ?

Thanks. You could swap the AP and BBM but that is all you need to do. Salah scored the most but the other IF and the AP score a lot too however these were shared out due to injury and fitness.

Had a try on your corner setup (im not using your tactic because my personal 4231 is already extremely good) because i cant find a good corner setup.. and it's just amazing. I can't say about the full tactic but your corner setup work wonders.

Had a try on your corner setup (im not using your tactic because my personal 4231 is already extremely good) because i cant find a good corner setup.. and it's just amazing. I can't say about the full tactic but your corner setup work wonders.

Yeah I was really pleased with how many goals it scored plus other chances created after the corners are over.

Still can't get in work ST's, changed to all roles but all of them working not good 6.83 avarage

Tried with Roma, BMG and Everton

Hmm Firmino averaged over 7 for me as a F9 and scored 17 goals in 26 league games.

You need to make sure the players in your team have the correct player traits for the roles as well. For example if you are playing a F9 but the player likes to beat the offside trap then it won't work.

I am going to work on some tweaks in the preseason of Season 2 and will report back.

Jethers mate, I've downloaded your tactics routine, I go into the set pieces editor, I load the two routines for the correct scenario - then when I look again after leaving the set pieces editor it's just reverted to the default routine?

Jethers mate, I've downloaded your tactics routine, I go into the set pieces editor, I load the two routines for the correct scenario - then when I look again after leaving the set pieces editor it's just reverted to the default routine?

Strange... The screenshots are in the original post so you could try just copying them.

Why are you using sit narrower to rb and lb?

I do that or they drift too wide and I was giving away possession when trying to pass to them. As the team attacks with width they still go wide but when we don't have the ball they sit a little closer to the CB's.

Do you have any routines you can share for defending corners, free kicks and throw ins?

I'm having a lot of success with this tactic! I took over Everton who were struggling at the bottom, now I'm unbeaten in the league!