Reaction score
2f367a0ba87b2284f050de281158b04e.jpg

The First Triumvirate

First of all, this is the second tactic I have released on here. It is not perfect as I am not a tactical expert like others on this forum, therefore it may require some improvements. Nevertheless, I've had some impressive results with it and it has potential to be enhanced.

Why the name? Well, The First Triumvirate refers to the unofficial coalition of Julius Caesar, Pompey and Crassus in 60 BC - these three men held great power and are reminiscent of the three strikers in this tactic.

View attachment 70433
My current FC Porto side that I have just taken over.

Training

Preseason:

During Season:

View attachment 70434
No opposition instructions!

Download: View attachment 70437

Last edited:
I started as a manager with poor qualifications in the third division of Portugal with Farense. After two consecutive promotions using my tactic, I finished 5th in my first season in the first division despite relying on loans and free transfers - I then left for FC Porto (where I am currently) because of my personal target for this save.

During my reign, I didn't take any screenshots but here are some things I could find. I'll keep these images small (click on them) to keep this post more 'clean'.

Season 1:
View attachment 70432View attachment 70431View attachment 70430View attachment 70429View attachment 70428

Season 2:
View attachment 70419
View attachment 70418View attachment 70417View attachment 70415View attachment 70414

Season 3:
View attachment 70412View attachment 70411View attachment 70410View attachment 70409View attachment 70408

Last edited:
well i must say that i'll will try it... maybe that 4123 can be modified to have a better defense but i suppose that Farense has no chance according to skybet to get the promotion so easy

by now i can say only gg

Certainly like the look of this more than the other ones with 3 strikers, seeing that this one actually has 3 midfielders.

Might try this one with one Mezzala changed to a BBM midfielder or a similar role (For some extra defensive stability) if I get around to it.

Heh, very creative name for the tactic and interesting football approach. I`ll give it a try and inform you :D