Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Hey @joinsam1 ... Nice to see you've given Regista its own thread.

Like many others I'm playing with version 3. Would it be sensible to put all versions up & describe what each version brings to the table?

Cheers for the great tactic ?

Ped

Reaction score
yeah can I have version 3 please. I dont see why you advertise it on the overview and everyone comments but you only supply v1 where is v3 please people.

Reaction score
yeah can I have version 3 please. I dont see why you advertise it on the overview and everyone comments but you only supply v1 where is v3 please people.

I think v3 is also a good tactic.

But in the full version, there's a more stable fix.

Change attacker's instructions slightly v1 :D

v3 - AF

K-579.png

V1 - AF

K-580.png

V3 - CM A

K-581.png

V1 - CM AU
K-582.png

Attachments

Reactions: Ped
Reaction score
Hey @joinsam1 ... Nice to see you've given Regista its own thread.

Like many others I'm playing with version 3. Would it be sensible to put all versions up & describe what each version brings to the table?

Cheers for the great tactic ?

V1 tactics that are a little more stable than V3 tactics.

That test result is reliable.

TOP TEAM - V3

SUB - TEAM V1 :p

B

basileboli

Thanks a lot for v3. So far that’s the best tractor giving results at home and away. Just started a new season with OM , after 9 games 8 visctories and 1 loss. Next game against psg will see.sanson is doing an excellent job, lost strootmann and Benedetto for 8 months due to injuries and squad depth is very limited. Will see where we end

Reaction score
I have made some tweaks to your regista V 3...it does wonders now for my Liverpool team.

- Removed get stuck in because lot of yellow cards and instead added split block where the frontmost 5 players have PI to press and tackle more
- Lowered defending line to "higher" and pressing line to "standard"
- added TI "be more expressive" as it counteracts the bad things about "work ball into the box"
- removed TI "closer marking"
- Added PI to "move forward" to the IW and the IF
I use no OI and team training is delegated to Assistant Manager. I set the individual training to the positions the players will play

If it is of any use i am happy :)

Attachments